Get similar jobs by email Register →
We're now seeking several people to join a brand new department in Prague focusing on development of new technology for Smart City applications. This is a new long term project which will combine hardware and software design to deliver smart solutions for the construction, telecommunication and transportation industries.
- Set up software configuration control and software development environments including program source control to ensure reliable backups and source code integrity.
- Implement solution components according to the defined specifications
- Guarantee the functional scope and quality of the developed components
- Write and maintain software documentation
- Write and perform unit/module testing of software to find errors and confirm programs meet specifications.
- Collaborating with the creation of test plans and participating in reviews.
- Evaluating impact of software performance, and recommending changes to software design
- Good previous work experience as a Junior Java Developer, having worked on at least one (or more) medium to large software development projects.
- Good knowledge and experience of Java
- Willingness and ability to quickly learn and understand new technologies and their potential uses and advantages
- Good English language skills both spoken and written
- Experience working in an Agile environment is an advantage but not a ‘must have’ requirement
- Work location is Prague. People not currently based in Prague but interested in relocating are welcome to apply
Opportunity to join a world leading international design and development organisation and be one of the first members of their new Smart Cities team,
Long-term opportunities to grow as the centre expands,
Genuine scope for creativity and individual input, we’re seeking people that are seeking constant learning opportunities,
Relocation package for people moving to Prague, including financial support for accommodation during your first months in Prague,
Salary 40-55,000CZK per month
To apply for this position, please send a copy of your CV in English language and a brief covering letter to Dominic
Please read carefully and copy all of the below text into your email before sending any application to Dorset Management s. r. o., company ID No.: 246 92 336.
I agree that the Dorset Management s.r.o. ID No.: 246 92 336 will store my personal data (name, surname, date of birth, residence address, phone, fax, e-mail and information about my education, skills and professional experience) for the sole purpose of mediation of a job (including filing, editing and sorting of said data and its presentation to third parties from EU member states whose identity will be communicated to me), in accordance with the Act No. 101/2000 Coll. on Personal Data Protection for an unlimited period of time or till receipt of a written request to remove the data.
I confirm being made aware of my rights in connection with access to and protection of personal data.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Business developer
€18000 - 24000
Do you have an interest in technology and want to work in sunny Barcelona? We are looking for German Speakers who want to work in Barcelona, Spain. We look after you...24 days ago
- Dutch Technical Support Specialist in Dublin with Relocation Assistance!
€20000 - 40000
Dutch Technical Support Specialist in bustling Dublin Are you a Dutch native speaker ready for a challenge abroad? Do you want to develop yourself professionally withi...2 months ago
- SCRUM Master – Web & Mobile App Development
€80000 - 100000
We’re now looking for an experienced SCRUM Master to work as part of a brand new, large scale digitisation project for a major international company. Main Responsibili...10 months ago
- French speaking IT Analyst - Krakow
€Zlotych5500 - Zlotych6000 per month
If you speak French and have a knack for technology then this could be the IT Job for you. We want you to be the next speaking IT Analyst in Krakow, Poland. Keep readi...about 1 month ago
- Dutch-French Inside Sales Representative: Belgian market
€40000 - 51000
Join the international department of Barcelona as the Inside Sales Agent for Hewlett Packard Enterprise! Are you ready for a new and exciting challenge in Barcelona to...about 2 months ago