Get similar jobs by email Register →
- Assist with drafting/preparation of corporate documentation such as M&As, resolutions, MFSA forms, minutes of board meetings and so on.
- Assist with all corporate ventures such as mergers, share transfers, incorporation and so on.
- Assist with the day to day compliance of the company
- Assist in compiling due diligence documentation
- Assist with reporting requirements to local and overseas regulatory authorities, including those regulating anti-money laundering procedures
- Assist with review of agreements, forms or any other legal documentation as necessary
- Ad hoc compliance and legal projects/duties as may be required from time to time
- University degree in Law or equivalent professional qualification. Partly qualified individuals will also be considered.
- Experience within a Legal Department with focus on corporate law and/or gaming law will be considered an asset.
- Energetic and willing to learn within a growth oriented organisation
- Ability to take direction and also take full ownership of the responsibilities assigned including taking initiative to learn new processes as they arise.
- Have good knowledge of Microsoft Word and E-mail communication.
- Confidence in working with others but also independently and uphold a high standard of work ethic, always ensuring to complete all assigned tasks accurately.
- Be a team player and be able to enjoy a diverse working environment with people from different cultures.
- Be a responsible and trustworthy person who can use your initiative to meet agreed deadlines and be able to handle sensitive and confidential information as directed.
In this role, we are looking for someone with an energetic and driven personality, with a strong entrepreneurial spirit, who embraces the possibility of truly making a difference within our organisation.
Besides a competitive salary we also offer a gym benefit, health insurance and modern and relaxed office environment. If you are not based in Malta we will also provide you with a relocation package.
**Applications in English only please.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Procurement Coordinator (Dutch)
€20000 - 20000
Our client is a well known multinational logistics company with Support Operations established in Barcelona. For their International Business Support department, they ...about 1 month ago