Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Passion Spiruline Ltd.|
|Job Title||Junior Marketing / Customer Relations Representative for a Health Food Start-up|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||over 1 year ago|
Job Title: Junior Marketing / Customer Relations Representative
Job Purpose: Supporting sales, marketing and customer relations in English.
As our company sales are increasing in Ireland and the UK, and just launched in Australia and New Zealand, we increasingly need to support our customers (shops and individuals) in their inquiries and requests. Beyond customer handling and operational marketing, the job will provide opportunities to relate to prescribers (natural health practitioners and food bloggers especially) and outlets, and to participate in defining the sales orientations of our products in the Anglophone world.
Join us – Natural products, a dynamic team, a great future :)
Passion Spiruline Ltd. is a small and innovative company specialized in the trendy microalgae, spirulina. It was founded by two passionate French entrepreneurs with a background in spirulina production and newly headquartered in Dublin as from January 2015. You may already know our premium spirulina brand, Gourmet Spirulina, probably the world's only culinary-grade raw spirulina.
Thanks to our in-depth knowledge of spirulina and strong fair-trade supply chain, we are able to supply the market's most innovative, tasty and nutritious spirulina. Our aim is to bring about a revolution in the industry and to transform spirulina from a dietary supplement to a proper superfood.
We are presently a four-person team (three execs –one initially working remotely from our pilot farm in France–, a food & nutrition engineer) and are set to scale up to ten to twelve people within the next 24 months.
Join us at the Guinness Enterprise Centre in Dublin 8 (easily accessible by LUAS, etc.), in a yeasty start-up environment with a few nice perks as free spirulina, access to cheap yoga lessons and gym, great networking opportunities, etc.
- Handles all initial client queries in English
- Follows up with clients and prescribers to ensure full satisfaction
- Initiates and manages relations with prescribers (natural health practitioners, food or health bloggers)
- Carries out telemarketing operations to push retail outlets to try ordering our product from catalogue wholesalers they already work with
- Carries out tasting sessions on a roughly fortnightly basis, typically in Dublin, and probably occasionally in the rest of Ireland and the UK
- Participates in the social media presence of the Gourmet Spirulina brand
- Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing customer queries, summarizing information, and identifying trends
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing other one-off and ad hoc tasks.
- Good communication skills and the ability to listen to and to understand our customers' needs
- Strong telephone skills
- Strong email skills (fast and clear writer, good spelling)
- Native English speaker
- Interested in learning more about nutrition and healthy living to be better able to cope with customer queries
- Willing to do some cold-calling and/or social media management
- Team-player and willing to be part of a small and dynamic team
- Self-starter and proactive
- Affinity with the philosophy of the company (start-up, fair trade, pro-environment, gourmet, artisanal)
- Affinity with the product.
It is very important that you appreciate the product and feel you can become passionate about promoting it. Don't worry if you feel generic spirulina tastes yucky – we believe that too and ours is very different. And we have other spirulina-enriched products with more typical tastes.
Any interest for healthy living, raw foods, vegetarian or vegan cooking, foodie experiences, athletic endeavours, etc. is definitely a plus as these are key interests of many of our consumers, though not a prerequisite given that we are also promoting spirulina for the general public on the basis of health claims (especially iron content for women) and that we appreciate having a reality check from non-fans.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Swedish Sales Representative For Belfast
Belfast, County Antrim
€18000 - 19000 per annum
Job Summary If you have a mind for sales and find that it's easy to sell or convince others then maybe Sales is your calling - Check out this Swedish speaking Sales jo...18 days ago
- German Sales Representative For Belfast
€19000 - 21000
Job Summary If you have a mind for sales and find that it’s easy to sell or convince others then maybe Sales is your calling – Check out this German speaking Sales job...about 1 month ago
- Junior Recruiter - your first step for your future
€£18000 - £20000 per annum + OTE 40K - 65K (first year)
This isn't any ordinary entry level role but a great opportunity to develop yoursefl in one of our future leader in the company. How come ? Joining NonStop Recruitment...3 months ago
- German Speaking Sales Representative Dublin
€30000 - 50000
What are we looking for? If you speak German and love the excitement of a job in Sales, then why not have a look at this German speaking Sales Representative here in D...about 1 month ago
- Sales Representative (Dutch or German or NL+FR)
€17000 - 24000
Do you have strong business acumen and sales affinity? Are you looking to develop your skills and career by working for one of the world’s leading hardware company? Ou...13 days ago