Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Accenture Czech Republic|
|Job Title||Junior Order to Cash Associate with French|
|Date Posted||almost 2 years ago|
Your future is waiting – your competition is not.
Is your vision to balance daily communication in foreign languages and applying your financial background?
If so, you might want to stop here for a minute and read further on…
Accenture is looking for additions to our team of enthusiasts that like delivering the best practices and learning from the best!
The Order to Cash Associate will be responsible for processing accounts receivable transactions mainly cash collections activities (direct and indirect), customer queries and dispute resolution activities, billing, posting customer payments, gathering and analyzing financial information, etc. Some of your duties would include analyzing customer account balances, investigating and resolving customer issues, corresponding and negotiating with customers, writing off uncollectible balances, applying cash remittances and credit adjustments, etc.
Why we think you might like us:
- Previous experience in finance is not a requirement - we would provide you with an opportunity to gain experience and learn!
- Work for a global company with global opportunities – the world has no borders with Accenture!
- Work in a team that aims to fit international standards of professionalism that reflect our company’s core values.
- A challenging and dynamic workflow, ability to apply previous knowledge and learn new skills.
- Flexibility in the work performance: opportunity for individual creative work as well as team work.
- A various range of company benefits, 4+1 weeks of holiday, performance bonus program and many more!
In turn we would like you to:
- Be able to proficiently communicate in French (C1/native) and English (B2).
- Be reactive to requirements and a pro-active person.
- Have a detail- and number-oriented personality.
- Be ready to learn new competencies – we will teach you everything you need to know about our internal tools and systems, but we need you to want to learn!
We are a challenge, but YOU are a challenge for us as well.
Step out of your comfort zone and reach out to us – we are expecting your applications!
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch Order Management Associate
€26000 - 30000
Dutch Order Management Associate Job description Company Overview Our clients are a large, multinational pharmaceutical company who opened a Cork office in 2010 with t...about 2 months ago
- French Order Processing Wizard - Brno
€Zlotych30000 - Zlotych31000 per month
Well if you speak near native French and have a good level of English - You Can! We are looking for French speakers with previous customer service and/or order adminis...2 days ago
- French Order Management Specialist - Dublin
Dublin City Centre,
€35000 - 40000 per annum + 9% Annual Performance Bonus
French speakers with excellent English & order management experience. An international well known medical company with an office here in Dublin City. Want to grow grow...2 months ago
- French Order Management & Care Agent – Westmeath
€28000 - 30000
To all French Speakers with a minimum of 1 years’ experience in a Call Center and looking for a little more – Here is an order management job just for you. Get involve...about 1 month ago
- Payroll Specialist with French
€29000 - 32000
Join a payroll team working for French clients. Training is provided so we welcome applications from graduates or people wanting to learn a new financial role. In this...over 1 year ago