Get similar jobs by email Register →
Your future is waiting – your competition is not.
Is your vision to balance daily communication in foreign languages and applying your financial background?
If so, you might want to stop here for a minute and read further on…
Accenture is looking for additions to our team of enthusiasts that like delivering the best practices and learning from the best!
The Order to Cash Associate will be responsible for processing accounts receivable transactions mainly cash collections activities (direct and indirect), customer queries and dispute resolution activities, billing, posting customer payments, gathering and analyzing financial information, etc. Some of your duties would include analyzing customer account balances, investigating and resolving customer issues, corresponding and negotiating with customers, writing off uncollectible balances, applying cash remittances and credit adjustments, etc.
Why we think you might like us:
- Previous experience in finance is not a requirement - we would provide you with an opportunity to gain experience and learn!
- Work for a global company with global opportunities – the world has no borders with Accenture!
- Work in a team that aims to fit international standards of professionalism that reflect our company’s core values.
- A challenging and dynamic workflow, ability to apply previous knowledge and learn new skills.
- Flexibility in the work performance: opportunity for individual creative work as well as team work.
- A various range of company benefits, 4+1 weeks of holiday, performance bonus program and many more!
In turn we would like you to:
- Be able to proficiently communicate in French (C1/native) and English (B2).
- Be reactive to requirements and a pro-active person.
- Have a detail- and number-oriented personality.
- Be ready to learn new competencies – we will teach you everything you need to know about our internal tools and systems, but we need you to want to learn!
We are a challenge, but YOU are a challenge for us as well.
Step out of your comfort zone and reach out to us – we are expecting your applications!
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Payroll Specialist with French
€29000 - 32000
Join a payroll team working for French clients. Training is provided so we welcome applications from graduates or people wanting to learn a new financial role. In this...about 2 years ago
- Dutch Order Management Agent in Barcelona with Relocation Support!
€20000 - 25000
Are you a native Dutch speaker with experience in Order Management? Would you like to work in sunny Barcelona for a famous global technology company? If so, we have an...about 1 month ago
- Junior Accounting Role with Bulgarian
€30000 - 35000
We're now seeking several people with fluent Bulgarian language skills to work in financial administration and accounting roles for a large international here in Pragu...about 1 year ago
- Dutch Junior HR Generalist in Prague - with Relocation Support!
€15000 - 22000
Have you always been dreaming of living and working in beautiful Prague, the historic capital of Czech Republic? Are you an enthousiastic, proactive native Dutch speak...about 2 months ago
- French Customer Support Agent
French Customer Support agent in Lisbon Our client is a French Company, worldwide leader in Customer Experience Management and shared services for international market...15 days ago