Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Accenture Czech Republic|
|Job Title||Junior Order to Cash Associate with Swedish (Finnish an Advantage!)|
|Date Posted||6 months ago|
Your future is waiting – your competition is not.
If your vision is to balance daily communication in foreign languages and applying your financial background?
If so, you might want to stop here for a minute and read further on…
Accenture is looking for additions to our team of enthusiasts that like delivering the best practices and learning from the best!
The Order to Cash Associate will be responsible for processing accounts receivable transactions mainly cash collections activities (direct and indirect), customer queries and dispute resolution activities, billing, posting customer payments, gathering and analyzing financial information, etc. Some of your duties would include analyzing customer account balances, investigating and resolving customer issues, corresponding and negotiating with customers, writing off uncollectible balances, applying cash remittances and credit adjustments, etc.
Why we think you might like us:
- Previous experience in finance is not a requirement - we would provide you with an opportunity to gain experience and learn!
- Work for a global company with global opportunities – the world has no borders with Accenture!
- A challenging and dynamic workflow, ability to apply previous knowledge and learn new skills.
- Flexibility in the work performance: opportunity for individual creative work as well as team work.
- A various range of company benefits, including 4+1 weeks of holiday, meal vouchers, bonus points system and many others!
In turn we would like you to:
- Be able to proficiently communicate in Swedish (C1) and English (B2) – Finnish (B2/C1) would be a great advantage!
- Be reactive to requirements and a pro-active person.
- Have a detail- and number-oriented personality.
- Be ready to learn new competencies – we will teach you everything you need to know about our internal tools and systems, but we need you to want to learn!
We are a challenge, but YOU are a challenge for us as well.
Step out of your comfort zone and reach out to us – we are expecting your applications!
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Technical Support with Swedish
€30000 - 35000
Position Suitable for graduates, people wanting to transition into an IT career or people with previous tech support experience Opportunity to join a well known global...19 days ago
- Front Line Agent with Swedish
€6000 - 50000
Interested to work abroad for a year or two, maybe longer? How it would sound to gain valuable international work experience in the Nordic Customer Care team of a glob...2 months ago
- Junior Specialist with German
Katowice, Kraków, Opole
About us Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing in Poland. Currently, to our offices in Katowice, Kraków and Opol...2 months ago
- Junior Specialist with French
About us Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing in Poland. Currently, to our offices in Kraków and Katowice we ar...2 months ago
- Junior Specialist with Dutch
About us Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing in Poland. Currently, to our offices in Katowice we are looking f...2 months ago