Get similar jobs by email Register →
Contract (6 months)
Our client is one of the leader's companies within the airlines sector. They are looking for a Junior Planner Intern in order to manage the sourcing /supply, planning and distribution, in line with supply chain industry best practises, of a range of equipment / product and beverages from appointed suppliers as part of the onboard product offering.
- Management with suppliers to maintain quality of goods, delivery performance in line with plans, forecasts and orders/contracts
- Review the daily delivery adjustments required by the UK based caterers.
- Monitor the planning system for all stations to ensure that any system errors are negated and available stock is sent
- Manage the non-perishable goods and beverages forecasting to maintain availability levels.
- Provide timely and accurate supplier schedules to provide suppliers with advance forecast information to meet stock requirements.
- Regularly review the stock levels to ensure that the financial interests are being met by maintaining stocks at the optimal level for service.
- Monitor adherence to confirmed orders with support from the warehouse to ensure overdue deliveries are kept to a minimum.
- Tracking inbound and outbound shipments.
- Setting up new parts in the system.
- Advise on, plan and closely monitor the effective change over from old to new parts or suppliers in line with brand launch /re-launch requirements.
- Liaise with the senior planners with ad hoc requests and support them.
- Practical/theoretical application of industry supply chain standards and processes.
- Analytic skills to ensure material plans and forecasts are accurate.
- Communication skills both with internal contacts and external
- Team-working skills.
- Multi-task ability
- Management skills
- Graduate would be ideal
- If you have not been contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.
- We accept spontaneous applications via email - do not hesitate to send us your CV, stating what kind of role you would be looking for.
- Please do not hesitate to regularly have a look at the Kerr Multilingual Recruitment website for an overview of all our vacancies.
- We will keep your application for 12 months. If you would like us to stop processing your data before that time please inform us by sending an email to info @ kerr - recruitment . co . uk