Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Betting Connections|
|Job Title||Junior Product Manager|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||over 1 year ago|
Part of the top 5 European digital gaming companies, we provide millions of players with the ability to express their passion for Sport and Horse-racing betting, Poker and Casino & Games. For every product, we think websites, mobile sites and native apps and our constant goal is to make them simple, innovative and entertaining. We aspire to employ creative people who'll help us in ever innovate for our players!
Product team get a transversal vision for each of our products: Sports & Horse-racing betting, Poker and Casino & Games. Product team deals daily with the User Experience to make it the more intuitive & entertaining as possible both in web & mobile. Product team work closely with Product Owners, Domain Managers and Marketing & IT teams.
In this role you will be assisting the Product Manager in the day to day operations of online Casino Games across desktop and mobile platforms.
Key tasks and duties:
- Generating new product ideas and recommend enhancements to the existing product portfolio.
- Making recommendations for game enhancements and product mix based on player behaviour and site performance
- Day to day product operations including adding new games to existing portfolio and carrying out UATs to ensure smooth functioning of games.
- Liaising with all relevant departments including customer support, business partners, and the wider marketing and technical teams.
- Develop and maintain companywide analytics methodologies and processes that provide visibility into how players interact with their games.
- Perform strategic analysis of compound user data to recommend ongoing product optimization and innovation, and work with developers on the instrumentation of games.
- Provide regular, timely reporting and performance monitoring to teams and key stakeholders.
- Managing 2nd line customer support queries, play checks, and creating admin accounts.
- Maintaining awareness of developments in different online casino markets
- To work on any other reasonable task requested by your manager
What product manager are you?
- You will be having extensive knowledge of casino games with an ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- You will also be very self-motivated and reliable with excellent project and time management skills. Lastly you will be highly analytical have a strong attention to detail
- Education to Bachelors Degree / Masters, or equivalent experience
- Fluency in English
- At least 2 years’ experience within online gaming
- An Understanding of all aspects of the Casino platform, including: system configuration, reporting and bonus features
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Data warehouse technology experience
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch Junior Account Manager - London City Center
€£25000 - £26000 per annum + Uncapped Bonus
Job Summary Dutch Speakers, Listen Up - Here is a brand-new opportunity for those of you looking to work abroad. If you are a highly enthusiastic & outgoing Dutch spea...2 days ago
- International Junior Recruiter - Your Future Career With Us !
€£18000 - £25000 per annum + OTE + commission + Multisport card
If you are here is because We want to develop you as a future leader within the business. That is why we invest in our people by providing an in-depth training from ou...about 7 hours ago
- German Psychology Account Manager
€24000 - 32000
We are looking for a German-speaking account executive to work with our client, a leading maker of business psychology tools used in HR, recruitment and team developme...2 months ago
- Swiss German Sales Manager Zurich
€26000 - 30000 per annum + Bonus Based on performance
Job Summary Calling all Cold Calling Tycoons - Looking for an exciting opportunity to work for an amazing new start-up company in Zürich? Our Client is who has previou...about 5 hours ago
- German Account Manager - Amersfoort
€1900 - 2200 per month + team bonus
Job Summary Recently graduated and have a near native level of German with an excellent level of English? Want to be the next Account Manager here in Amersfoort? We ar...16 days ago