Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Betting Connections|
|Job Title||Junior Product Manager|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||over 2 years ago|
Part of the top 5 European digital gaming companies, we provide millions of players with the ability to express their passion for Sport and Horse-racing betting, Poker and Casino & Games. For every product, we think websites, mobile sites and native apps and our constant goal is to make them simple, innovative and entertaining. We aspire to employ creative people who'll help us in ever innovate for our players!
Product team get a transversal vision for each of our products: Sports & Horse-racing betting, Poker and Casino & Games. Product team deals daily with the User Experience to make it the more intuitive & entertaining as possible both in web & mobile. Product team work closely with Product Owners, Domain Managers and Marketing & IT teams.
In this role you will be assisting the Product Manager in the day to day operations of online Casino Games across desktop and mobile platforms.
Key tasks and duties:
- Generating new product ideas and recommend enhancements to the existing product portfolio.
- Making recommendations for game enhancements and product mix based on player behaviour and site performance
- Day to day product operations including adding new games to existing portfolio and carrying out UATs to ensure smooth functioning of games.
- Liaising with all relevant departments including customer support, business partners, and the wider marketing and technical teams.
- Develop and maintain companywide analytics methodologies and processes that provide visibility into how players interact with their games.
- Perform strategic analysis of compound user data to recommend ongoing product optimization and innovation, and work with developers on the instrumentation of games.
- Provide regular, timely reporting and performance monitoring to teams and key stakeholders.
- Managing 2nd line customer support queries, play checks, and creating admin accounts.
- Maintaining awareness of developments in different online casino markets
- To work on any other reasonable task requested by your manager
What product manager are you?
- You will be having extensive knowledge of casino games with an ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- You will also be very self-motivated and reliable with excellent project and time management skills. Lastly you will be highly analytical have a strong attention to detail
- Education to Bachelors Degree / Masters, or equivalent experience
- Fluency in English
- At least 2 years’ experience within online gaming
- An Understanding of all aspects of the Casino platform, including: system configuration, reporting and bonus features
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Data warehouse technology experience
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Casino Product Manager
City of London, London
Casino Product Manager | Competitive Salary, Relocation package, Bonus, Private healthcare and pension scheme | Online Gaming Sector | London SRGEurope has been appoin...13 days ago
- Junior Campaign Specialist (Dutch)
€24000 - 28000
The Company For one of our clients, a well-known international company in Barcelona, we are currently recruiting a Dutch speaker as Junior Campaign Specialist. The Job...about 2 months ago
- Country Manager
City of London, London
Country Manager | Competitive Salary, Relocation package, Bonus, Private healthcare and pension scheme | Online Gaming Sector | London SRGEurope has been appointed to ...3 days ago
- Norwegian Speaking Site Manager
€32000 - 35000
Gymgrossisten søker Site Manager til det norske markedet Er du interessert i sport og trening? Brenner du for god helse og en aktiv hverdag? Vi søker nå en Site Manage...about 8 hours ago
- Norwegian Speaking Account Manager
€30000 - 33000
Har du interesse for salg og ønsker en utfordring hvor du får utvikling samt bli med på en spennende reise med en av bransjens største innen profilprodukter? Vi søker ...about 8 hours ago