Get similar jobs by email Register →
Reed Recruitment are working with a global leader of motion and control technologies. Employing over 55000 people across 50 countries they provide precision engineered solutions for a variety of mobile, industrial and aerospace markets and have annual sales of over $13billion.
Our client has provided quality services and products to Czech companies for the past 18 years through its strong, professional distribution network and technology centres based primarily in Chomutov.
To add to their dynamic and forward thinking team, one of their 6 divisions in Chomutov is currently looking for a Junior Production Manager to lead the production staff including Foremen and Operators.
- Management of production processes, assurance of fulfilment of production plan
- Assurance in production flow and productivity of subordinates
- Supervision of production quality, assurance in solving equipment downtime and breakdown
- Cooperation in implementation of new production processes and new technologies
- Supervision of adherence to safety and fire protection rules on all corresponding workplaces
- Problem solving in production processes – missing material, discrepancies in JDE, etc.
- Responsibility for correctness of JDE transactions related with production (WO closure, backlog of WO’s, etc.) being backup of Master I.
- Regular production reporting
- Leading of subordinates – organization, supervision, motivation, development, assessment, HPT
- Attendance management of all subordinates, cooperation in hiring process
- Active cooperation in continuous improvement in production, quality
- Work organization of subordinates, creation of good work environment and assurance of safety
- Implement, maintain & communicate to the team the Team Improvement Board information
- Creation of conditions for improvement of skills for all subordinates
- Cooperate on assurance of adherence to law and internal regulations
- Taking action to protect employer’s equipment and assets
Experience for the position:
- Min. high school- technical degree
- Min. 3 years in production leadership
- Czech speaker, communicative English- min.B1
- Production analyses, analytical and systematic thinking
- Orientation in technical documentation
- Basic technical skills in machinery industry
- Leading others and change management skills
If you are a Production expert looking to progress in a management level role for a leading technology and service provider please express your interest with a copy of your up to date CV.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Team Leader (m/f), Brno
€20000 - 40000
Our client's company was founded in 2012 with a smart idea. In 4 years it grew into a global business with 800 employees. The reason for their success is their excelle...about 2 months ago