Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Reed Personnel Services|
|Job Title||Junior Purchase Order Specialist with French|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Location||Praha, Czech Republic|
|Date Posted||about 2 years ago|
Reed is currently looking for French speakers to join our client’s procurement team. As a Junior Purchase Order Specialist you will be responsible for supporting of procurement operations functions by creation Purchase Orders, submitting requests for approval/issue of purchase orders and communication with other departments. If you are young professional currently looking for new career opportunity where you can develop yourself this is perfect career opportunity for you.
As a Junior Purchase Order Specialist you will:
• Receive and review requisitions for completeness, accuracy, and policy and procedure compliance.
• Escalate to the stakeholder to resolve incomplete, inaccurate information and non-compliance issues
• Research and identify potential vendors
• Create purchase orders from complete, accurate and fully approved requisitions.
• Obtain purchase order approvals and signatures.
• Issue purchase orders to vendors.
• Monitor and track ongoing purchases
• Handle change order requests, including reviewing and validating receipt of all necessary approvals. Obtain change order signatures and issue change orders to vendors.
• Handle purchase order cancellations, including working with vendors to cancel open orders and returns.
• Resolve issues with ordered and received goods or services, such as quantity, quality, or shipment, with vendors and end users.
• University degree in economics/business administration preferred
• Good communication and presentation skills
• Work experience in administration/procurement is advantage
• Good knowledge of MS Office
• Team player
• Fluency in French and English (written and spoken, C1 level)
Daily use of languages
Position in the world’s leading global company
Professional growth based on performance
Wide range of benefits – 5 weeks of holiday, meal vouchers, recreation/wellness vouchers, pension/life insurance etc.
If you are interested in this opportunity and you believe you can be a right fit for this position, please send us your resume.
In case you would like to obtain more information feel free to contact us through LinkedIn:cz.linkedin.com/pub/ivana-ídková/a7/176
Reed has all opening available on our company website: www.reedglobal.cz. You can support us on Facebook by liking us on www.facebook.com/RSRCzechRepublic, where you can find more interesting information about hiring processes and news from recruitment.
By answering to this advertisement or sending your CV and other personal materials, you consent to the collecting, processing and storage of your personal data in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll. Privacy.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Payroll Specialist with French
€30000 - 50000
Join a payroll team working for French clients. Training is provided so we welcome applications from graduates or people wanting to learn a new financial role. In this...11 days ago
- Payroll Specialist with French
€29000 - 32000
Join a payroll team working for French clients. Training is provided so we welcome applications from graduates or people wanting to learn a new financial role. In this...about 1 year ago
- French Order Management Analyst
€30000 - 37000
French Order Management Analyst The role of an Order Management Analyst involves having responsibility for Market oversight & coordination of all aspects of the Order ...16 days ago
- French Order Management Associate
€26000 - 29000
French Order Management Associate – Cork Our client is a global Pharmaceutical company which provides financial shared services such as Order to Cash, Purchase to Pay,...about 1 month ago
- French Credit Collections Specialist
€20000 - 22000
French Credit Collections Specialist Location Dundalk, co Louth Our client strives to be the worldwide leader in providing high value promotional products for business...about 2 months ago