Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Capgemini Poland|
|Job Title||Junior Receivables Specialist with German|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||about 2 years ago|
Capgemini Business Process Outsourcing is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. BPO employs over 3400 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
- Managing a portfolio of customers and collecting accounts receivable balances
- Performing basic reconciliations
- Handling clients’ requests and disputes
- Interacting with Client's various parties and entities
- Building and maintaining strong relationship with assigned Customers and representatives
- Very good command of German
- Good command of English
- Very good communication skills
- Customer oriented
- Focus on details
- Multitasking and ability to meet deadlines
- Working knowledge of MS Office tools (especially Excel)
- Ability to work during Polish holidays when required
- No previous experience required
What we offer
- Work in multinational company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients - known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages
- Clearly defined career path (experts or managers), wide range of trainings - over 20 000 online trainings and books also available at home, trainings in classroom, funding for learning foreign languages
- You will learn best practices and global business from Capgemini experts. Over 900 certificated professionals in the field of PMP, SAP, ACCA, etc.
- You will work in an inspiring atmosphere. We work together and celebrate together - Capgemini Theatre, employee volunteer program, integration events, sports events (basketball, volleyball) - everyone will find something for themselves!
- In addition to the salary you will receive attractive benefit package (medical care for whole family, life insurance), flexible forms of employment (FLEXI Program). You can recommend friends in Referral Program and collect awards!
- Our offices are conveniently located with “Bicycle-friendly” certificate!
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Junior Cost Controller
Are you eager to continue your carreer in Finance but seeking a warmer climate? If you also speak native Dutch or German we offer you the chance to work for a market l...16 days ago
- Technical Support with German
€30000 - 35000
In this role you will: Receive incoming calls and emails from customers with technical issues for a wide range of different software and hardware Prioritise problems, ...6 months ago
- German Customer Service Specialist
Would you like to use your excellent communication skills and enthusiasm for helping others? This position consists of effectively meeting the customer´s support needs...16 days ago
- German Sports Advisor Specialist
Are you passionate about sports? Do you have a constant desire to challenge your body and be active? Are you interested in sports fashion and you like helping others? ...16 days ago
- German Business Sales Specialist
Responsibilities Manage the entire sales cycle following the client’s processes and procedures Act as the point of contact and handle customers’ individual needs Gener...about 2 months ago