Get similar jobs by email Register →
- Sourcing of suitable candidates for open positions within the business.
- Building new market (either assigned to or chosen by you) – generation of new candidates, active and ongoing networking within your market, proactive and ongoing business development within your market, contract negotiation.
- Interviewing of suitable candidates and presenting them with open and relevant job opportunities.
- Delivering good quality matching profiles to clients.
- Interview arranging, coaching of candidates throughout the process.
- Ongoing and transparent communication with clients regarding their needs internally.
- Delivering offers of employment.
- Eligible to work in European Union (EU passport holder).
- Languages - we are multicultural environment and cover multiple countries as a business. We are therefore very interested in any other second languages at fluent level (German, Dutch, French, Nordic languages, Czech, Italian).
- You do not need to have previous working experience in recruitment to apply for our role.
- We are award winning business for our internal training academy and we provide you with all necessary training and support in order to become successful Recruitment Consultant.
- We are looking for good communicators, who are comfortable with phone based role.
- You will be passionate, driven individual with “can do” attitude and commercial awareness.
- You will be motivated individual who wants to learn and is capable of taking constructive feedback on board
After successfully finishing our award winning training program, you will be eligible to choose to be based in one of our European offices (among which London and Prague);
- Help with all paperwork, arranging Health Insurance, Bank Account, phone sim card;
- Support with accommodation;
- 24hr bilingual Emergency Helpline, English speaking doctor;
- Good basic salary + very competitive commission system related with your performance;
- International environment and full training;
To apply to this job please notice that if you are selected for the next steps of recruitment, you should be available to take part to an assessment day in one of the company's offices in Europe.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch Recruitment Associate
€30000 - 40000
Have you always been dreaming of living and working in beautiful Prague? Are you an enthousiastic, proactive native Dutch speaker with the ambition to become a real sp...23 days ago
- Dutch Recruitment Specialist in Amsterdam
€40000 - 50000
Dutch Recruitment Specialist in Amsterdam Are you native Dutch? Do you have a talent for recruiting? Would you like to work in a fun, international team in Amsterdam? ...10 days ago
- Executive Search Intern
Blu Selection – Offering Quality Recruitment Solutions to companies and expats just as dynamic and passionate as the Blu Team itself. United through the aim to constan...2 months ago
- Inhouse Recruiter
Inhouse Recruiter To support our continued growth, we are looking for a Corporate Recruiter to join our EMEA Talent Acquisition team, based in Amsterdam. As one of the...17 days ago
- German Speaking RockStar Recruiter
German Speaking RockStar Recruiter e-Frontiers, the Recruitment Specialists, was established in 2006 by experienced professionals with a vision to offer something uniq...3 months ago