Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Capgemini Poland|
|Job Title||Junior Recruitment Specialist Italian Speaker|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||over 2 years ago|
Capgemini Business Process Outsourcing is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. BPO employs over 3400 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
The Junior Recruitment Specialist will be responsible for timely and accurate delivery of the recruitment service according to the project deadlines and to the expected quality. The person will also interact with Candidates and the Client on a daily basis via phone and email, as well as work on resolving recruitment related requests and cooperate with other delivery team members. Another key element will be ensuring that all the necessary process documentation is complete and up to date.
- Liaise with managers to identify staffing needs and candidate’s profile
- Proactively source candidates
- Carry out recruitment interviews with candidates
- Recommend candidates for specified positions according to business requirements
- Prepare and present job offers
- Database maintenance in a timely and accurate manner
- Meet defined SLAs
- At least very good knowledge of English (min. B2 level)
- Very good knowledge of Italian (min. B2 level)
- Educational background in Human Resource Management, Psychology or related
- Some experience in the recruitment field preferred
- Knowledge of MS Office suite, especially Excel and Outlook
- Strong motivation for development in HR/recruitment area
- Good organizational skills, attention to details
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Customer focus and excellent communication skills
- “Can-do” attitude and proactive approach
What we offer
- Work in multinational company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients - known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages
- Clearly defined career path (experts or managers), wide range of trainings - over 20 000 online trainings and books also available at home, trainings in classroom, funding for learning foreign languages
- You will learn best practices and global business from Capgemini experts. Over 900 certificated professionalsin the field of PMP, SAP, ACCA, etc.
- You will work in an inspiring atmosphere. We work together and celebrate together - Capgemini Theatre, employee volunteer program, integration events, sports events (basketball, volleyball) - everyone will find something for themselves!
- In addition to the salary you will receive attractive benefit package (medical care for whole family, life insurance), flexible forms of employment (FLEXI Program). You can recommend friends in Referral Program and collect awards!
- Our offices are conveniently located with “Bicycle-friendly” certificate!
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Customer Experience Specialist – Italian
€competitive salary + bonus + relocation
Our client is a global leader delivering flexible and innovative digital marketing solutions to SMB’s in more than 16 markets around the world. Their enterprising natu...2 months ago
- Junior Finance Specialist with Dutch
The Employer is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services, their headquarters are in France. Business Services Centre in...12 days ago
- Italian Customer Service Representative
€Competitive Salary + Bonus + Relocation* + Onsite Gym + Pension + Health Insurance + Education Allowance + Subsidised Restaurant
Interested in working in a vibrant English-speaking city while fast tracking your international career working for a highly respected global brand? We are looking for ...11 days ago
- People advisor with Italian
This is a role for fluent Italian speakers with good English who are into new technologies, want to learn more about them and at the same time would like to meet new p...12 days ago
- Customer Service Representative - Italian
€20000 - 30000
Overview of Role The viagogo group – the world’s largest source of live event tickets – is growing quickly and is looking to hire ambitious and talented people to join...19 days ago