Get similar jobs by email Register →
JUNIOR RUBY DEVELOPER
A leading international distributor of free-to-play online and mobile games and an innovative Startup located in the center of Berlin. We are constantly looking for great talent and motivated new team members who want to strengthen our team and support the development of world-class gaming services.
We work with leading game publishers, such as EA, Supercell, Kabam, Ubisoft / Blue Byte, a marketing portfolio of 680 high-end online and mobile games from more than 200 developers in over 30 languages to traffic partners across the globe. Through partner integrations and game advertisements, we generate more than 80 billion worldwide ad impressions per month, leading to millions of game registrations.
- First documented success in development projects
- 2 years of experience in software development in an object-orientated language (Ruby, Java, …)
- Experience with Linux
- Basic experience with SQL (MySQL)
A plus would be:
- Basic experience with NoSQL (MongoDB)
- Knowledge of other object orientated or functional languages
- Basic knowledge of Rails administration (deployment, replication, scalability)
- Design and coding of vital system components
- Design and coding of white-label solutions in cooperation with partners
- Improve the system regarding to performance and stability
- Ongoing refactoring of existing code
What we offer you:
Mutual respect and the freedom to do things a bit differently form the basis of our daily work. We have been quite successful by achieving tasks together -- while a good laugh is always welcome.
Our team members enjoy a productive atmosphere in a company blending the fun of online and mobile gaming with a highly professional spirit.
We’re determined to further expand our business proposition in an exciting and international growing market.
Situated in the heart of Berlin, we draw in talent and ideas from all over the globe to one of the world’s most creative cities. Our team members have the chance to take on quite some responsibility and grow with us at a fast pace.
We are constantly looking for great talent and motivated new team members who want to strengthen our team and support the development of world-class gaming services.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Junior Web Engineer
Company StyleLounge’s (www.StyleLounge.de) mission is to become the leading search engine for fashion in Europe. Founded in 2014 by a group of experienced entrepreneur...2 months ago
- Junior customer advisor with German
€12000 - 15000
Customer support agent – 1st Line Support Your tasks: Answering and resolving customer support inquiries by telephone, mail and email.We expect from you to provide exc...about 2 months ago
- .NET Developer 80-100 000 CZK
€3000 - 4000
Immediate Opportunity! My client has recently opened a new DevOps Hub here in Prague (other locations include North America, India, Spain and Hungary) and I’m looking ...6 days ago