Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||One Global Recruitment|
|Job Title||Junior Sales Account Manager (German,Spanish,Danish,Norwegian)|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Our Reference||JSAM Manch|
|Salary||£18000 - £35000 per annum|
|Location||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Start Date||March 2016|
|Date Posted||over 1 year ago|
Junior Sales Account Manager (German, Spanish, Italian, Danish or Norwegian)
Location: Manchester (10min outside the city centre)
Salary: £18,000 basic salary + very attractive commission structure (realistic earnings are £35-£40,000+)
Start: March 2016
We are looking for motivated graduates for Junior Sales Account Manager positions for the European markets. You will be working in a business development environment targeting your market by building strong client relationships initially over the telephone, with the possibility to travel and meet your clients in the future.
You will be working for a truly international company in the IT industry, based just outside Manchester city centre. The working environment is ambitious, non-pretentious and most of all FUN!
Key requirements to apply for the Junior Sales Account Manager position:
- Fluent German / Spanish /Italian / Norwegian /Danish + good English
- Based in Manchester already, or have a permanent address there
- Ideally degree educated (Business / Marketing / IT /Engineering or similar)
- Strong commercial awareness
- Negotiation skills
- Outgoing personality
- Excellent people skills and sense of humour
It would also be nice if you have the following skills…
- Ability to understand and fully assess client needs and develop targeted solutions.
- Advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of the client & product life cycle process.
- Good problem solving skills and initiative
- Ability to quickly learn, use and understand new technology.
- Strong business skills dealing at a senior level within customers and partners.
- Can sell across diverse networked products.
- Experience of working in a target driven environment.
- Able to develop a portfolio of key accounts.
More personality traits we'd like to see!
- A clear, persuasive & personable communicator.
- A creative, lateral thinker, able to constructively build on the existing sales model.
- Articulate, poised and a good communicator.
- Having clarity and sound judgment.
- Self-motivated and eager to take ownership of responsibilities.
- Having a natural drive with a loyal, strong, and proactive work ethic.
- Capable of working alone & under own initiative at times, within strict and specific time scales.
- A team player with an enthusiastic attitude.
Please apply by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0113 887 8367
Keywords: Sales, Business Development, International, graduate
Ref: JSAM Manch
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Junior Account Manager (Swedish or Danish)
€18000 - 24000
Are you good at building lasting relationships and managing business? Are you interested in a challenging role within one of the world’s leading hardware company? Our ...about 1 month ago
- German Account Manager
€£ 20000 plus bonus
Be part of it This client is a leading provider of marketing intelligence for the technology sector. They have numerous clients who are leading experts in the technolo...14 days ago
- French OR Finnish Sales Account Executive
€74000 - 86000
Account Executive - French OR Finnish As an Account Executive, you will benefit from inbound leads as well as partner with internal Business Development Reps to resear...about 1 month ago
- FRENCH AND GERMAN Account Manager
€25000 - 33000
FRENCH AND GERMAN Account Manager Duration: Permanent Job Purpose: You are a high performing customer orientated account manager, who will take full responsibility for...17 days ago
- Dutch Account Manager - London City Center
€£38000 - £70000 per annum
Job Summary Dutch Speakers, Listen Up - Here is a brand-new opportunity for those of you looking to work abroad. If you are a highly enthusiastic & outgoing Dutch spea...13 days ago