Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Catena Media|
|Job Title||Junior Search Marketer (German speaking)|
|Salary||20000 - 35000|
|Date Posted||about 2 years ago|
Ready to join a dynamic and fast growing company, with people who are passionate about what they do? We are after creative, professional and talented individuals, who are eager to learn, develop and be part of the SEO World!
SCOPE OF THE JOB:
As a Junior Search Marketer, you will manage the execution of the off page Search Engine Optimization strategy set by the company. Building valuable roads between pages (URL’s), by managing a variation of SEO activities, such as content creation and publishing using different online channels.
Learn and start thinking outside the box! Question and try new methods to create and manage off page SEO resources. Execute keyword research, write content for; blog posting, social networking, discussion forums and more. All the while keeping track of website ranking and reporting accordingly, by using tools like MajesticSEO and Ahrefs. Get the chance to work closely with other SEO team members to develop new methods and trends.
TO DO IT, YOU WILL NEED:
We are looking for #PASSION and #EAGERNESS_TO_LEARN, someone with great #COMMINICATION skills who wants to be part of a #TEAM. We need you to be proficient in #GERMAN and #ENGLISH to be able to specialize in a particular market. A genuine interest for the #INTERNET and #ONLINE_MARKETING is key. You must be well #ORGANISED and comfortable in #EXCEL and #WORD. Good #RESEARCHING and #ANALYTICAL skills, matched with knowledge of social networking platforms. Basic #SEO knowledge and #HTML skills, will help, however not to worry, we can teach you!
AND IF YOU ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE:
• We will fly you and your luggage to Malta;
• Cover you with private health insurance;
• Help you with all necessary paperwork in Malta;
• Provide you with free lunch every day because we don’t want you to work hungry;
• If you’re into exercise and healthy living, we even offer you a sports benefit and exercise classes!
• Sun! The Maltese Islands enjoy an average of 300 sunny days a year, and are surrounded by gorgeous beaches;
• A once-in-a-lifetime experience working on a Mediterranean island where almost everyone speaks English, the cost of living is relatively low compared to other European cities, and you’ll get to meet people from around the world!
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Regional Content Manager (English)
€based on the experience
Are you an ambitious marketer with experience in shaping strong marketing teams and delivery processes? Do you have excellent social skills and a successful track-reco...5 days ago