Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Bespoke Recruitment|
|Job Title||Junior Secretary|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||20,000 - 23,000|
|Date Posted||about 1 year ago|
Our client is a highly established accountancy firm located in Dublin 1 who is searching for a Junior Secretary to join their expanding team. The ideal candidate will work in a busy office environment and manage a variety of challenging activities.
- Diary and calendar management.
- Providing efficient administrative support to the senior members of staff.
- Preparation of high quality proposals and presentations. Strong power point and word skills are essential for this role.
- Coordinating and booking client meetings.
- Liaising with clients – developing and maintaining relationships via phone and email.
- Assisting with client correspondences and administration tasks.
- Processing expense claims and assisting team with client billing. Preparing and submitting expense invoices to our global firm on behalf of partners.
- Assisting with other ad-hoc administrative and project requirements as needed.
- Fluent English
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel etc)
- Interest in Accounting
- Leaving Certificate or equivalent
- Strong communication skills
- Adaptable approach to work, and proven ability to work unsupervised as part of a team.
Our client will provide finance assistant to the ideal candidate towards Ireland accountancy qualification (CPA).
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Secretary - Dublin City
Dublin City Center
€23000 - 26000
Job Summary Are you a wiz when it comes to typing? Could you give the best of the best a run for their money? Well you are in luck we have a job to suit you perfectly....5 days ago
- Junior Accounting Role with Bulgarian
€30000 - 35000
We're now seeking several people with fluent Bulgarian language skills to work in financial administration and accounting roles for a large international here in Pragu...about 1 year ago
- Dutch Junior HR Generalist in Prague - with Relocation Support!
€15000 - 22000
Have you always been dreaming of living and working in beautiful Prague, the historic capital of Czech Republic? Are you an enthousiastic, proactive native Dutch speak...about 2 months ago