Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Multilingual Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||Just do it! - German speaking customer care for sports brand|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Our Reference||Concentrix Amsterdam 27.07.2020|
|Date Posted||3 months ago|
This Sports brand logo is known worldwide, from a village in India to New York's Central Park. A premium brand with an established name that is indispensable. They do more than just equip the best athletes in the world! They embrace diversity, ambition, and perseverance. It is not just a sports brand, but also a movement. Here you can discover your potential, push boundaries and seize opportunities. Do you want to grow internally and translate your passion for the product into ultimate customer experience? If you are customer-centric with excellent communication skills and curious from nature to resolve problems / issues then we are looking for you! We have designed a digital recruitment process, training from home as well as working from home programs for you, just to keep you safe until it is possible to work on-site later on! Don't wait too long, read on!
Just do it!
What are you going to do?
As a Customer Support Advisor, you are responsible for incoming calls or e-mails / chats with questions about the online shop. You handle questions and complaints in a professional manner with the highest degree of customer service. You process and change data in our databases. In addition, you follow all trends closely with regard to the latest fashion and gadgets.
What are we looking for?
- You are proficient in German language, as you will mainly support German customers, and fluent in English language
- You have at least a completed MBO background, HBO in the direction of communication is an advantage
- At least 1 year of experience in the field of customer service, this can also be face-to-face.
- Availability of 40 hours per week, flexibility to work evenings and weekends
- Strong computer skills and good typing skills
- Good communication and organizational skills
- You are enthusiastic and energetic
- Competitive net salary with language and performance bonus
- Employee discount of 40% (per quarter)
- A dynamic position within an international and dynamic company
- Fully paid training and then coaching on the job
- Attendance bonus system (700 euros gross per year)
- Referral bonus system (up to 1000 euros gross per candidate)
- Irregularity surcharge on weekends and evening shifts
- Pension plan
- Full travel allowance after 10 km living - working distance
- Internal career opportunities
- A friendly and cozy workplace (table football, Xbox, lounge corners, etc.)
- A dynamic, international working atmosphere where you will work with enthusiastic people from all over the world!
- Monthly treats in the form of fruit or poffertjes
Ref: Concentrix Amsterdam 27.07.2020
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Native German speaking Customer Care for German Luxury Car
Do you dream of working for one of the most prestigious German car brands? Then this is your opportunity! Our client is an international multicultural organization, lo...about 2 months ago
- German speaking Brand Ambassador for PVH
We are looking for a Brand Ambassador for one of the biggest fashion companies in the world. Are you a fashion enthusiast looking to start his/her career in the fashio...7 days ago
- German speaking Brand Ambassador for Footlocker
Are you looking for a new challenge in an exciting multinational company? Can you associate yourself with Footlocker and its products? Then we have the right job for y...about 1 month ago
- German speaking Brand Ambassador for a famous Gaming company
Shout out to all video game lovers! Have you always wanted to work for one of the biggest gaming companies in the industry? Can you see yourself representing games suc...about 1 month ago
- German speaking Brand ambassador for Abercrombie & Fitch
Are you looking to start your career in one of the world’s leading clothing brands? Abercrombie and Fitch is looking for fresh Brand Ambassadors to help them represent...about 1 month ago