Get similar jobs by email Register →
Korean Online Marketing Executive (PPC)
Our client is a fast growing e-commerce company in the fashion industry. With offices in London, New York, LA, Sao Paulo and Tokyo, they have ambitious plans to grow even more in 2016. This is where you come in!
We are now looking for a fluent Korean speaker to join their international e-marketing and PPC team. The role is responsible for supporting the PPC team to deliver revenue through paid search activity for the Korean market.
The ideal candidate will be highly numerate and confident using Microsoft Excel. You will be surrounded by talented digital marketing professionals that will help drive strategic thinking and help you become a true expert in your field.
The ideal candidate:
- Fluent Korean and excellent English
- University educated, ideally in marketing, maths, e-commerce or business
- Passionate about digital marketing
- Good Excel and analytical skills
- PPC experience is a big plus
- Interest in fashion is another plus!
- Optimising and developing the Korean PPC activity working closely with the Korean Site Executive.
- Assisting with account audits and implementing findings
- Assisting with the optimisation of multi-market PPC campaigns to agreed campaign /profitability targets
- Assist with the build out of the account in line with the international plan and global expansion
- Manage spend efficiently to ensure acquisition & traffic targets are met at an effective spend level
- Test new strategies & landing pages for increased traffic, click through rate and conversion rate
- Work closely with other digital marketing team members to ensure strategies are in line with other channels
- Help to identify opportunity areas for growth and optimization
You will also be required to be fully involved in multiple areas, including:
Keyword analysis and selection Strategy
Search ad network strategy
Optimising by time of day/week
Content network strategy
Adobe AdLens for search
Ad creative and copy strategy
Keyword matching strategy
Destination or landing page strategy
Search-term targeting strategy
Specialist and innovative paid search techniques
Please apply by sending your CV to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Marketing Manager
City of London, London
€£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Marketing Manager The City, London Permanent Full Time Up to £45K + Bonus + Benefits Our client, an international company within the IT sector, is looking for a Market...about 2 months ago
- Digital E-Learning Administrator (English)
€15000 - 20000
The Company. For one of our client, an international Shared Service Center based in Barcelona, we are currently recruiting for a Digital Learning Administrator, with h...9 days ago
- Dutch Marketing Specialist
Simply put, we are a recruitment agency by the name of Dnl-Limited Recruitment. At Dnl-Limited Recruitment, we strive to live and work by our core values. We work by t...8 days ago
- Marketing and Innovation Trainee
€6000 - 12000
The Company. “Would you like to leave your footprints in a constantly growing start-up company?“ Blu Selection – Offering Quality Recruitment Solutions to companies an...20 days ago
- Performance Marketing Consultant (Norwegian)
Are you looking for an exciting Online Marketing career in one of the top 5 Tech company in the world? Are you analytical, proactive and passionate by online marketing...22 days ago