Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client is a world leader in the sector of business consulting, offering services in the field of Finance, Systems Integration, Telecommunications and Informatics among many others. With operation centers in more than 70 countries worldwide, today this corporation is a globally recognized leader of the "next generation" of business consulting with a reported revenue of billions of dollars. As an employer, our client is ranked among the most innovative companies to work for in various magazines like The Wall Street Journal. This is not only a good chance to get the job you are looking for, but an opportunity to grow in skills and professional experience at the international level and with a globally-known corporation.
Scope of employment:
The Labour Accounting team is part of wider Record 2 Report department that oversees time entry processing, plus time release and adjustment for company subsidiaries. The Labour Accounting team is responsible for accurate and timely transactions related to employee’s time entry according to agreed standards all employee data has to be released correctly prior month end closing. All queries and issues related to the time entry are handled in a flexible, timely, and responsible manner, and must comply with SOX requirements.
- Processing time entries and managing the release of time entries for billing.
- Time entry adjustments.
- Chasing approvals for missing time entries and adjustments.
- Reconciliations and validation of time data in the system.
- User maintenance within the time entry system.
- Dealing with employee queries in a professional and timely manner.
- Processing and resolving disputes.
- Analysing data and generating reports for process owners.
- Retrieving original time reports upon request (Business Unit, audit).
- Client satisfaction and issue resolution.
- General ad-hoc administration.
- A degree in Finance or related areas is desired.
- Understanding and practical knowledge of processes in Finance.
- 1 year experience in a similar position within an international Shared Service Centre is preferred.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong processes orientation, knowledge of process design tools.
- Proactive and strong analytical skills.
- Excel experience is a must.
- The ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work under pressure.
- Must have a strong work ethic.
- Very competitive remuneration.
- Extensive corporate benefits package.
- Yearly bonuses.
- State of the art office building in Prague center.
- Free refreshments in the workplace.
- Social events and team building activities.
- Extensive training and coaching.
- Perspective projects with an international scope.
- Positive and social working environment.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Accounting Analyst
€40000 - 50000
Establish and manage the reconciliation processes for clients Perform regular analysis of accounting records Develop, improve, and maintain accounting and control proc...12 days ago
- Junior Accounting Role with Dutch/Flemish
€30000 - 40000
We're now seeking several people with fluent Dutch/Flemish language skills to work in financial administration and accounting roles for a large international here in P...about 15 hours ago
- Accounting Team Leader with English
€35000 - 40000
We're now seeking an experienced team leader to take charge of a new and fast growing international financial processing team in Prague Responsibilities - Team Managem...12 days ago
- Junior Accounting Role with Finnish
€30000 - 35000
Junior Accounting Role with Finnish We're now seeking several people with fluent Finnish language skills to work in financial administration and accounting roles for a...12 days ago
- Accounting Team Leader with English
€50000 - 60000
We're now seeking an experienced team leader to take charge of a new and fast growing international financial processing team in Prague Responsibilities - Team Managem...3 months ago