Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client is a world leader in the sector of business consulting, offering services in the field of Finance, Systems Integration, Telecommunications and Informatics among many others. With operation centers in more than 70 countries worldwide, today this corporation is a globally recognized leader of the "next generation" of business consulting with a reported revenue of billions of dollars. As an employer, our client is ranked among the most innovative companies to work for in various magazines like The Wall Street Journal. This is not only a good chance to get the job you are looking for, but an opportunity to grow in skills and professional experience at the international level and with a globally-known corporation.
Scope of employment:
The Labour Accounting team is part of wider Record 2 Report department that oversees time entry processing, plus time release and adjustment for company subsidiaries. The Labour Accounting team is responsible for accurate and timely transactions related to employee’s time entry according to agreed standards all employee data has to be released correctly prior month end closing. All queries and issues related to the time entry are handled in a flexible, timely, and responsible manner, and must comply with SOX requirements.
- Processing time entries and managing the release of time entries for billing.
- Time entry adjustments.
- Chasing approvals for missing time entries and adjustments.
- Reconciliations and validation of time data in the system.
- User maintenance within the time entry system.
- Dealing with employee queries in a professional and timely manner.
- Processing and resolving disputes.
- Analysing data and generating reports for process owners.
- Retrieving original time reports upon request (Business Unit, audit).
- Client satisfaction and issue resolution.
- General ad-hoc administration.
- A degree in Finance or related areas is desired.
- Understanding and practical knowledge of processes in Finance.
- 1 year experience in a similar position within an international Shared Service Centre is preferred.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong processes orientation, knowledge of process design tools.
- Proactive and strong analytical skills.
- Excel experience is a must.
- The ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work under pressure.
- Must have a strong work ethic.
- Very competitive remuneration.
- Extensive corporate benefits package.
- Yearly bonuses.
- State of the art office building in Prague center.
- Free refreshments in the workplace.
- Social events and team building activities.
- Extensive training and coaching.
- Perspective projects with an international scope.
- Positive and social working environment.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Junior Accounting Role with Bulgarian
€30000 - 35000
We're now seeking several people with fluent Bulgarian language skills to work in financial administration and accounting roles for a large international here in Pragu...8 months ago
- Collections Specialist (relocation support)
€salary negotiable + 13th salary + 250 EUR towards rent every month + meal vouchers + on-site gym
Fluent in French and English and looking for a role close to Finance? As a Collections Specialist, you will be the first point of contact related to accounts receivabl...3 months ago
- Account Receivable Specialist – Polish
Our client is a global Business Process Management leader. They offer business value to 300+ clients around the world by combining operational excellence with deep dom...11 days ago
- Payroll Specialist with French
€29000 - 32000
Join a payroll team working for French clients. Training is provided so we welcome applications from graduates or people wanting to learn a new financial role. In this...over 1 year ago
- Collections Specialist with Dutch
€30000 - 35000
We now have opportunities to join our major international client's finance and accounting team. Based in Prague you will be responsible for a portfolio of Dutch-speaki...over 1 year ago