Get similar jobs by email Register →
Are you the one who always gives fashion tips to your family and friends? Are you the one who is always busy making the right match for your outfit? Would you also like to help others in this? Do you get energy from the following keywords, fashion, shoes, beauty & accessories? Then we are looking for you! Then don't wait too long, read on!
Our client is an ambitious and fast-growing e-commerce company. The core is the online shop, which was launched in May 2014.
The aim is to change the e-commerce market throughout Europe in a sustainable way and to make fashion shopping more inspiring and exciting for the young target group
What are you going to do?
As a Customer Service employee, you will handle issues, advise customers by telephone and / or e-mail, and provide high-quality services as may be expected from a reputable fashion brand. To be successful in your role. Do you need natural self-confidence and empathy to be able to speak to customers? You work full of passion for fashion and you guide and advise customers on their purchases.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for employees who have experience in working in Fashion and / or Retail, who are also customer-friendly with good communication skills, and who want to take responsibility to solve a problem as well as possible. As a representative of the brand, you ensure that every customer can experience high-quality customer service every time.
What do you get from us?
- Good salary
- A relocation package of 1250 euro to help you move to Amsterdam
- A dynamic position within an international and dynamic company
- Fully paid training and then coaching on the job
- Irregularity surcharge on weekends and evening shifts
- Pension plan
- Internal Career Opportunities
- Full travel allowance after 10 km living - working distance
- Monthly treats in the form of fruit or poffertjes
What do you need for that?
- You have affinity with Fashion and e-commerce
- You have at least an MBO background
- You are fluent in Latvian and English, both verbally and in writing
- You are flexibly available 40 hours a week (including evening and weekend)
- You have strong computer skills
- You are spontaneous and easily approachable and you provide excellent customer service
- You are a real team player
- You are organized, accurate, and professional
- You are enthusiastic, dynamic, and like to communicate by telephone
- Work experience in a call center is a plus
- Communicating with customers by telephone, email and online to provide outstanding service
- Building a rapport with customers to help them with enquiries including; order taking, product information, tracking deliveries, returns, sizing and quality queries
- Discussing new products and managing multiple tasks to promptly resolve customer queries
- Identifying ways to improve processes in order to improve sales, brand loyalty and the customer service and experience
- Updating our systems with information and helping marketing, retail and other teams to further improve customer service and satisfaction.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch Customer Support Champion in Thessaloniki, Greece
A golden opportunity for Dutch speakers looking for an adventure abroad Our multicultural client is searching for Dutch speakers to join forces with their customer con...4 days ago
- Swedish Customer Support in Limassol, Cyprus
€0 - 0
Live and work in beautiful sunny Cyprus! Tired of rain and grey weather? Ready for an adventure abroad? Join our young and dynamic team in Limassol, Cyprus! The compan...8 days ago
- Swedish Speaking Customer Support Representative in Lisbon
€0 - 0
We are looking for Swedish speakers who want to experience fantastic Portugal and at the same time work at an industry leading company with world-renowned brands! As o...8 days ago
- Polish Customer Support Agent in Lisbon
You speak Polish and want to move to the warm south? Then we have an exciting offer for you! Our client is a global people-driven company that delivers Customer Experi...about 2 months ago
- Swedish Speaking Customer Support in Lisbon, Portugal
€Relocation Assistance, Health Insurance, Bonuses etc.
We are looking for Swedish candidates who want to experience fantastic Portugal and at the same time work at an industry-leading company with world-renowned brands! As...2 months ago