Get similar jobs by email Register →
Latvian speaking Customer Support Agents to Greece | Relocation Package Included
|Recruiter Name||Nordic Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||Latvian speaking Customer Support Agents to Greece | Relocation Package Included|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||0 - 2000|
|Date Posted||11 days ago|
Are you fluent in Latvian and ready to start a new career in Athens? Then we have a sunny opportunity for you as a Customer Support Agent.
The Company is an outsourcing firm, with a giant network of multiple offices located in 76 countries that serve in a total of 160 markets. They take pride themselves in being one of the best in the world at what they do, Customer Care Services! They constantly invest in research and development to get a deeper understanding of customers’ thoughts, behaviors, and needs.
As a Customer Support Agent, your role is, together with your team, to handle customer issues with empathy and efficiency. Besides speaking your native language, you also need to have a good level of English. The role consists of handling and responding to end-users’ requests through multiple contact channels (phone, e-mail, chat). It requires maintaining solid customer relationships by handling their questions and concerns with speed and professionalism. Also, performing data entry and use of software programs.
- Being fluent in Latvian and a good level of English
- Politeness, courtesy, and good communication skills.
- Time management and multitasking abilities.
- Ability to work in groups.
- Flexibility in working hours and the ability to work in shifts.
- Allowed to work in the EU (work visa or/and passport)
What you are offered
- Relocation package that includes: Airplane tickets, 2 weeks free accommodation, agency support to find a new place to stay, taxi from the airport.
- Free support from the Employee Relations department during the hiring process, with regards to your Social Security number, Health Insurance (IKA), Tax Number, and Bank account, etc.
- Paid training to keep you up to date on products and procedures.
- In-house doctor and medical insurance.
- Excellent career advancement opportunities.
- International working environment.
- Company-organized festivals, parties, excursions, etc. throughout the year.
- Discounts for our employees all over Athens.
Why work in Greece?
A few reasons you should start your career in this Mediterranean country: One of the richest countries historically and culturally speaking. It is a blessed country for the weather it has. The cost of life is interesting. Although it is not the cheapest country to live in, you can easily afford to go to restaurants, bars, cafes, etc. And find good prices for accommodation. Companies are hiring, and great conditions are being offered to those willing to relocate.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world. Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.
Login / Register to Apply
- Lithuanian speaking Customer Support Agents to Greece | Free Relocation Package Included
€0 - 2000
Are you fluent in Lithuanian and ready to start a new career in Athens? Then we have a sunny opportunity for you as a Customer Support Agent. The company The Company ...17 days ago
- Slovakian speaking Customer Support Agents to Greece | Relocation Package Included
€0 - 2000
Do you speak Slovakian and want to gain international experience within customer service? Then we have a golden opportunity for you! Our multicultural client are searc...17 days ago
- Slovenian speaking Customer Support Agents to Greece | Relocation Package Included
Are you fluent in Slovenian and ready to start a new career in Athens? Then we have a sunny opportunity for you as a Customer Support Agent. The company The Company i...17 days ago
- Icelandic speaking Customer Support Agents to Greece | Relocation Package Included!
Are you fluent in Icelandic and ready to start a new career in Athens? Then we have a sunny opportunity for you as a Technical Support agent. The company The Compan...17 days ago