Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client is a world leader in the sector of business consulting, offering services in the field of Finance, Systems Integration, Telecommunications and Informatics among many others. With operation centers in more than 70 countries worldwide, today this corporation is a globally recognized leader of the "next generation" of business consulting with a reported revenue of billions of dollars. As an employer, our client is ranked among the most innovative companies to work for in various magazines like The Wall Street Journal. This is not only a good chance to get the job you are looking for, but an opportunity to grow in skills and professional experience at the international level and with a globally-known corporation.
Scope of employment:
Ledger Maintenance Specialist is an integral role within the Financial Accounting team responsible for the creation, development and maintenance of master data ensuring data integrity standards within SAP.
- Master data processing / maintenance / deletion.
- Customer master data creation/ maintenance/ deletion.
- Opening/closing of the ledgers and sub ledgers.
- Informing requestors and key stakeholders of request status as appropriate.
- Providing general administration and user support to the Blackline software.
- Ensure all deliverables are accurate.
- Provide applicable process advice to company`s account.
- Research and resolve master data set up problems and ad hoc issues.
- Assists in the transitioning of new accounts into the team.
- Involvement in Process Improvement activities.
- Client satisfaction and issue resolution.
- Master Data Specialist or similar data management experience is preferable.
- MS Office skills, specifically Excel.
- Systems knowledge of SAP R3 FI/CO, BW, SRM, LN databases is desirable.
- Very good English language skills, any additional foreign languages are a big plus.
- Good Customer Service skills and client-focus attitude.
- Strong attention to details.
- Capable of operating in an environment where clear communication, accuracy, timeliness and compliance are key.
- Self-starter with drive and enthusiasm for making process improvements.
- Very competitive remuneration.
- Extensive corporate benefits package.
- State of the art office building in Prague center.
- Free refreshments in the workplace.
- Social events and team building activities.
- Extensive training and coaching.
- Perspective projects with an international scope.
- Positive and social working environment.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- General Ledger Accountant with Bulgarian
€40000 - 50000
We are searching a suitable candidate for our client an international petrochemical company who has opened new accounting shared service center in Prague. This positio...10 months ago
- Payroll Specialist with French
€29000 - 32000
Join a payroll team working for French clients. Training is provided so we welcome applications from graduates or people wanting to learn a new financial role. In this...almost 2 years ago
- Senior General Ledger Accountant with Finnish
€40000 - 50000
Join a multinational accounting team here in Prague! Genuinely interesting new accounting opportunities in a successful global company Main Tasks - Manage assigned led...almost 2 years ago
- General Ledger Accountant (French)
€20000 - 30000
The Company. For one of our client, an international Shared Service Center based in Barcelona, we are currently recruiting for a General Ledger Accountant France. The ...2 months ago
- French Compliance Representative
€Competitive Salary + Bonus + Relocation* + Onsite Gym + Pension + Health Insurance + Education Allowance + Subsidised Restaurant
The Customer Identification Program (CIP) Agent within Financial Services ensures our customers are in compliance with our Compliance Policy as defined in PayPal’s Ter...7 days ago