Get similar jobs by email Register →
- Review of contracts, NDAs and other legal documents
- Assist in the application and administration of patents
- Preparation for all business meetings, occasionally including taking minutes
- Pre and post administration relating to all meetings and conference calls
- diary management and coordination
- Email and written correspondence management
- Writing and managing employee and corporate communications – email updates, articles, news, announcements, events, etc
- Assisting with key projects as required
- Additional responsibilities may include the approval of items such as PO’s, Expenses etc. when the General Manager is travelling, expenses management,
- Giving occasional executive support for visiting worldwide and business unit executives and perform occasional domestic and international travel, including overnight stays.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Maltese Law and must be a practising lawyer, notary or legal procurator.
- Applicants with a strong legal background and working experience in commercial and/or intellectual property law will be preferred.
- Enthusiastic and outgoing individual capable of working to the very highest standards of quality and accuracy with an excellent eye for detail and proven organizational skills.
- Flexible attitude and be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Comfortable and confident dealing with people at all levels internally, externally and internationally.
- Have a high level of discretion.
- Social media and communications experience.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Attention to detail and accuracy in work.
- Experience of managing departmental budgets plus expense management.
- Flexibility and the ability to work with various managers, client groups, and other departments within the organization.
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload combined with a sense of urgency.
Should you require further information please call on: +356 2099 4444
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Speaking Personal Assistant - Dublin
Dublin West, Dublin
€40000 - 42000 per annum
Job Summary Arbeit macht das Leben schön Here is a German job in Dublin to make life even better. If you have a near native level of German & an excellent level of Eng...3 months ago
- Office Assistant (English)
€20000 - 21000
Job Description Are you service oriented with excellent organizing and planning skills? Are you able to take actions, deliver a great customer experience, anticipate t...11 days ago
- Swedish CMS Associate
€25000 - 29000
The CMS Associate is primarily responsible for the Contract to Pay (C2P) activities for Healthcare Professionals (HCP’s) who speak at meetings. The CMS Associate is re...about 1 month ago
- Italian Contracts Specialist
€30000 - 35000
The company Our client, a leading pharmaceutical organization, that with offices all around the world, with achievements such as being the first company to mass-produc...about 2 months ago
- Call Center Agent Italian
Euroccor JSC, established in 2005, is a Business Process Outsourcer (BPO) operating from Sofia, and working for European customers. Our success is based on investing i...3 months ago