Get similar jobs by email Register →
- Review of contracts, NDAs and other legal documents
- Assist in the application and administration of patents
- Preparation for all business meetings, occasionally including taking minutes
- Pre and post administration relating to all meetings and conference calls
- diary management and coordination
- Email and written correspondence management
- Writing and managing employee and corporate communications – email updates, articles, news, announcements, events, etc
- Assisting with key projects as required
- Additional responsibilities may include the approval of items such as PO’s, Expenses etc. when the General Manager is travelling, expenses management,
- Giving occasional executive support for visiting worldwide and business unit executives and perform occasional domestic and international travel, including overnight stays.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Maltese Law and must be a practising lawyer, notary or legal procurator.
- Applicants with a strong legal background and working experience in commercial and/or intellectual property law will be preferred.
- Enthusiastic and outgoing individual capable of working to the very highest standards of quality and accuracy with an excellent eye for detail and proven organizational skills.
- Flexible attitude and be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Comfortable and confident dealing with people at all levels internally, externally and internationally.
- Have a high level of discretion.
- Social media and communications experience.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Attention to detail and accuracy in work.
- Experience of managing departmental budgets plus expense management.
- Flexibility and the ability to work with various managers, client groups, and other departments within the organization.
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload combined with a sense of urgency.
Should you require further information please call on: +356 2099 4444
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- English + French Executive Assistant - Paris
€25000 - 26000 per annum
Job Summary Recently Graduated from an college or university in the UK? Speak both near native English and French & looking for a chance to kick start your career? We ...5 days ago
- German + Dutch P.A. (Personal Assistant Job) - Frankfurt
Frankfurt am Main, Hessen
€38000 - 40000 per annum
Job Summary If you speak German and have a good level of Dutch and are looking for a chance to grow your career - check out this German + Dutch P.A. job, we have in Fr...3 months ago
- Trainee/Junior Claims Assessor with German
€28-30,000 + healthcare, Pension, Gym
Trainee/Junior Claims Assessor with German For a Major International Insurance company. This is a Permanent full Time position working directly for the company and bas...6 months ago
- Accounting Administrator - Portuguese Language
€30000 - 40000
Finance/Accounting Administrator with Portuguese Language Position suitable for people with previous financial administration experience, who are looking to further th...23 days ago
- EMEA Billing Specialist - English Language
€30000 - 35000CZK Per Month
We are now seeking an enthusiastic new team member for our international client in Prague. In this position, you will be responsible for administrating large value inv...23 days ago