Get similar jobs by email Register →
- Review of contracts, NDAs and other legal documents
- Assist in the application and administration of patents
- Preparation for all business meetings, occasionally including taking minutes
- Pre and post administration relating to all meetings and conference calls
- diary management and coordination
- Email and written correspondence management
- Writing and managing employee and corporate communications – email updates, articles, news, announcements, events, etc
- Assisting with key projects as required
- Additional responsibilities may include the approval of items such as PO’s, Expenses etc. when the General Manager is travelling, expenses management,
- Giving occasional executive support for visiting worldwide and business unit executives and perform occasional domestic and international travel, including overnight stays.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Maltese Law and must be a practising lawyer, notary or legal procurator.
- Applicants with a strong legal background and working experience in commercial and/or intellectual property law will be preferred.
- Enthusiastic and outgoing individual capable of working to the very highest standards of quality and accuracy with an excellent eye for detail and proven organizational skills.
- Flexible attitude and be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Comfortable and confident dealing with people at all levels internally, externally and internationally.
- Have a high level of discretion.
- Social media and communications experience.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Attention to detail and accuracy in work.
- Experience of managing departmental budgets plus expense management.
- Flexibility and the ability to work with various managers, client groups, and other departments within the organization.
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload combined with a sense of urgency.
Should you require further information please call on: +356 2099 4444
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German + French Back Office Assistant - Cologne
€20000 - 22000
Part-time German + English + French Back Office assistant wanted here in Cologne, Germany. Our client is growing and needs you to support the regional and district man...25 days ago
- German Secretary - Dublin City
Dublin City Center
€23000 - 26000
Job Summary Are you a wiz when it comes to typing? Could you give the best of the best a run for their money? Well you are in luck we have a job to suit you perfectly....6 days ago