Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client is currently seeking an experienced CRM professional to join their Customer Marketing team in sunny Malta.
The Lifecycle Coordinator will be a crucial part of the CRM team and primarily will be responsible to develop, manage and execute the customer’s life cycle. Analysing and reporting on the delivery as well as post-campaign analysis, developing and strategizing the segmentation and circulation plan are also key tactics for managing the campaigns.
To perform this job successfully, you must be able to: solve practical problems and deal with variables; interpret and/or follow a variety of instructions furnished in written or oral form; use basic concepts to solve business problems associated with the role; use and understand computer programs to analyse and solve business issues in a fast-paced environment.
- Developing and implementing multichannel, segmented life cycle campaigns with a strong focus on customer acquisition, retention and reactivation journeys.
- Monitoring and analysing retention rates, propose and implement reactivation and subsequent retention activities to increase reactivation rates in the short term while decreasing reactivation potential in the medium- and long term
- Monitor, analyse and continually refine the performance of automated behavioural- and value-triggered propositions
- Communicate lifecycle plans and successes internally to ensure coordination across channels
- Develop best practices in managing customer list data for optimal segmentation and management purposes
- Helping out with planning and adapting CRM strategies to grow customer lifetime value.
- +2 years’ experience of CRM, preferably within iGaming.
- Higher education/academic degree.
- Strong knowledge of Excel.
- Experience with email campaign/program automation required.
- Good understanding of quantitative data analysis and statistics.
- Must be comfortable with Microsoft Excel and capable of manipulating data sets.
- Analysing data.
- Strong communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Exceptional problem solving/decision making skills.
- Must be flexible and able to handle changes in priorities.
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and techniques.
- Experience with reporting tools.
- Ability to partner with different teams and departments within the organization.
- Strong in analysis and measurement of email campaign success and segmentation.
- Excellent English communication skills.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Business Operations Coordinator (UK English)
€21000 - 33000
Do you have experience in Project/Event Management? Are you an extremely organized and energetic person who wants to be part of a growing start-up company? Then this i...about 1 month ago