Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Kerr Multilingual Recruitment|
|Job Title||Lifestyle Manager- Japanese|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||£20000.00 - £26000.00 per annum + benefits|
|Date Posted||28 days ago|
Lifestyle Manager- Japanese
Competitive Salary + Benefits
We are currently recruiting for Japanese speaking Lifestyle Managers for our client, a company within leisure, travel and tourism sector. The position would be working on shifts including 1 weekend day. You will be responsible for dealing with high profile members on a daily basis.
- Managing requests on behalf of high net worth members
- Having an in-depth understanding of your members' needs, interests and requirements
- Researching the best options to meet and exceed the lifestyle requirements of the member
- Respond to customers' requests through phone call and email.
- Acting as an advisor and advocate to both the member and your colleagues to facilitate good effective communication, including any required translating of responses to the member
- Use your research and communication skills to provide personalized solutions to our members request within specified time frames
- Ensure quality information is held on members' profiles including their personal preferences
You need to have:
- Fluency in Japanese at mother tongue level (in addition to English)
- Experience in dealing VIP or high net worth customers is a must
- Energetic and motivated personality
- Excellent customer service and relationship management skills
- Proficient in researching and booking technology
- Creative and initiative, being able to think outside the box to fulfil customers' needs.
- Experience in travel, especially with GDS and flights experience would be ideal
- If you have not been contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.
- We accept spontaneous applications via email - do not hesitate to send us your CV, stating what kind of role you would be looking for.
- Please do not hesitate to regularly have a look at the Kerr Multilingual Recruitment website for an overview of all our vacancies.