Get similar jobs by email Register →
Established in 1986, Sutherland Global Services is a global BPO and technology-enabled services company offering an integrated set of back-office and customer facing front-office services that support the entire customer lifecycle. It is one of the largest, independent BPO companies in the world serving marquee clients in major industry verticals. Headquartered in Rochester, New York, United States, Sutherland employs over 60,000 professionals and has nearly 60 global delivery centers.
Opened in 2008 in Sofia, Sutherland Bulgaria is a multi-lingual customer service hub and has since grown to more than 1300 employees in three different sites, two in Sofia and one in Burgas which was opened in 2014. Our team of professionals provides technical support and customer service in more than 16 European languages.
Description of the Role
We are looking for passionate Engineers to join one of our teams and became key members.
Main focus of the role is to support email security and data protection solution within complex enterprise Linux environment. Your customers will be one of the most successful companies in the world, companies from Fortune 100.
- Receive, analyze and troubleshoot customer problems within a complex Linux environment using a variety of methods
- Follow customer issues until resolution
- Provide timely and effective solutions or information to customers
- Prioritize numerous issues of varying severity, and effectively manage the resolution of all issues
- Collaborate with other teams and follow the escalation process when needed
- Assist other team members with technical issues that need further troubleshooting
- Able to work on shifts – daily shifts only
- Excellent command of English and very good command of German language
- Experience or knowledge of Linux OS
- Technical support experience, preferably with enterprise customers
- Solid understanding of networking, DNS and port configuration
- Knowledge of databases (MySQL/PLSQL) and virtual machines (VMware)
- Knowledge or experience with mail flow and MS Exchange will be considered as strong advantage
- Excellent problem diagnosis and problem solving skills, handling multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
Life at Sutherland:
- We offer competitive salary
- Excellent social benefits package including Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Food vouchers, Compliment Cards, Transportation allowance
- Rewards and recognition programs
- Trainings following the leading global standards for highest quality of Customer Service and Technical Support
- Structured working environment
- Career opportunities
- Great office location
- Team Building activities
If you find this opportunity suitable for you and you want to develop your career in a company which upholds highest industry standards, please send your CV (in English).
The information provided by you is personal and will be protected.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.