Get similar jobs by email Register →
Job purpose is to work within a remote infrastructure support team located in Lodz. You will be administrating and maintaining a number of servers for our Customers. You will be part of a fast growing RIM facility located in Lodz with focus on establishing global service delivery department.
- Works within support team on technical issues and problems related to customer infrastructure.
- Develops an understanding of the customers’ environment and service requirements to enable successful delivery of the service.
- Follows established procedures, recommends improvements, resolves enquiries, issues or problems. Documents actions taken for continuous service improvement.
- Takes ownership of issues identified. Tries to understand the problem in order to find optimal solution or temporary workaround. Escalates and/or gains support where necessary to resolve the problem. Co-operates with account team and/or vendor support to provide technical input into incident and problem resolution process.
- Escalates issues as necessary to deliver required service level.
- Be proactive! Take responsibility for learning about current products, systems builds and infrastructure layouts to support daily business requirements.
- Very good knowledge of Linux server system administration, management and tools (Red Hat, Debian, SUSE, BASH/ SH scripting)
- Knowledge nice to have: BMC Patrol, BMC BladeLogic Server Automation, understanding of ITSM tools, ITIL knowledge
- Self-motivated, team player with great communication skills and business understanding
- Verbal and Written English including Technical Vocabulary
- More details on technologies available upon request.
- development and training opportunities
- innovative teams
- international environment
- professional certifications
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Technical Support Engineer
€17000 - 24000
Be part of it This is a great opportunity available representing an international software development company. This role will provide you with world class experience ...5 days ago
- German Technical Support Engineer - Limerick
€30000 - 35000 per annum
Job Summary Live & work in Limerick - The birth place of Ireland's very own President - Michael D. Higgins. We have a brand new German Speaking Technical Support Engin...about 2 months ago
- FPGA Design Engineer (f/m), Czech Republic, Brno
Czech Republic, Brno
€20000 - 40000
For a technological supplier of a famous airspace and automotive brand, with mother company in Austria and a chip development branch in Brno, Czech Republic, we are se...2 months ago