Get similar jobs by email Register →
Job purpose is to work within a remote infrastructure support team located in Lodz. You will be administrating and maintaining a number of servers for our Customers. You will be part of a fast growing RIM facility located in Lodz with focus on establishing global service delivery department.
- Works within support team on technical issues and problems related to customer infrastructure.
- Develops an understanding of the customers’ environment and service requirements to enable successful delivery of the service.
- Follows established procedures, recommends improvements, resolves enquiries, issues or problems. Documents actions taken for continuous service improvement.
- Takes ownership of issues identified. Tries to understand the problem in order to find optimal solution or temporary workaround. Escalates and/or gains support where necessary to resolve the problem. Co-operates with account team and/or vendor support to provide technical input into incident and problem resolution process.
- Escalates issues as necessary to deliver required service level.
- Be proactive! Take responsibility for learning about current products, systems builds and infrastructure layouts to support daily business requirements.
- Very good knowledge of Linux server system administration, management and tools (Red Hat, Debian, SUSE, BASH/ SH scripting)
- Knowledge nice to have: BMC Patrol, BMC BladeLogic Server Automation, understanding of ITSM tools, ITIL knowledge
- Self-motivated, team player with great communication skills and business understanding
- Verbal and Written English including Technical Vocabulary
- More details on technologies available upon request.
- development and training opportunities
- innovative teams
- international environment
- professional certifications
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Pre-Sales Engineer
€0 - 0
About the client: Our client sell software systems. The company’s suite of products is designed to work tightly together to increase collaboration and help teams bette...about 2 months ago
- Network Engineer
€2000 - 3000
We are searching a suitable candidate for our client an international petrochemical company who has opened new accounting shared service centre in Prague. This positio...8 months ago
- Security Engineer (French)
€30000 - 50000
Would you like to take the next step in your IT support career? Are you interested in joining a brand new hub in the exciting city of Prague? Then this is your positio...20 days ago
- Service Desk Engineer (German)
€40000 - 60000
ould you like to take the next step in your IT support career? Are you interested in joining a brand new hub in the exciting city of Prague? Then this is your position...about 1 month ago
- Unified Communications Engineer (Spanish)
€35000 - 55000
The Company Our client is an international award-winning IT services provider with world-wide presence. For their new offices in Prague, the Czech Republic, they are c...about 1 month ago