Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client, a well-known company acting in online social networking is now looking to add a Linux Administrator to their Infrastructure Operations team.
If you are a passionate professional with a desire to evolve, don’t miss this opportunity to enter a strong and growing company. Your main focus will be troubleshooting a complex environment by effective triaging, solving critical system issues including coordination and dispatch of individuals from various functional groups. You’ll be challenged daily but you’ll also enjoy the benefits of working with one of the leading companies on today’s market.
Other things you’ll be doing:
- Take individual ownership of issues and pursue resolution tenaciously.
- Effective communication and dissemination of information to other teams and executive management.Following and composing process / procedure and document complex systems.
What you’ll need to have:
- 5 - 10+ years of experience in a Large scale Linux/Unix environment as an administrator.
- Firm Understanding of TCP/ IP Network, SMTP, SSH, DNS, CDN and network security.
- Experience scripting (shell, Python, Ruby, and/or Perl).
- Knowledge of large data centre environments.
- Strong Interpersonal and Communication Skills.
- High Attention to Detail.
- Ability to work independently.
- B.S. in Computer science or equivalent experience.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Pre-Sales Engineer
€0 - 0
About the client: Our client sell software systems. The company’s suite of products is designed to work tightly together to increase collaboration and help teams bette...about 2 months ago
- Security Engineer (French)
€30000 - 50000
Would you like to take the next step in your IT support career? Are you interested in joining a brand new hub in the exciting city of Prague? Then this is your positio...21 days ago
- Service Desk Engineer (German)
€40000 - 60000
ould you like to take the next step in your IT support career? Are you interested in joining a brand new hub in the exciting city of Prague? Then this is your position...about 1 month ago
- Unified Communications Engineer (Spanish)
€35000 - 55000
The Company Our client is an international award-winning IT services provider with world-wide presence. For their new offices in Prague, the Czech Republic, they are c...about 1 month ago
- Security Engineer (Spanish)
€35000 - 55000
Would you like to take the next step in your IT support career? Are you interested in joining a brand new hub in the exciting city of Prague? Then this is your positio...about 1 month ago