Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client, a well-known company acting in online social networking is now looking to add a Linux Administrator to their Infrastructure Operations team.
If you are a passionate professional with a desire to evolve, don’t miss this opportunity to enter a strong and growing company. Your main focus will be troubleshooting a complex environment by effective triaging, solving critical system issues including coordination and dispatch of individuals from various functional groups. You’ll be challenged daily but you’ll also enjoy the benefits of working with one of the leading companies on today’s market.
Other things you’ll be doing:
- Take individual ownership of issues and pursue resolution tenaciously.
- Effective communication and dissemination of information to other teams and executive management.Following and composing process / procedure and document complex systems.
What you’ll need to have:
- 5 - 10+ years of experience in a Large scale Linux/Unix environment as an administrator.
- Firm Understanding of TCP/ IP Network, SMTP, SSH, DNS, CDN and network security.
- Experience scripting (shell, Python, Ruby, and/or Perl).
- Knowledge of large data centre environments.
- Strong Interpersonal and Communication Skills.
- High Attention to Detail.
- Ability to work independently.
- B.S. in Computer science or equivalent experience.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Technical Support Engineer
€17000 - 24000
Be part of it This is a great opportunity available representing an international software development company. This role will provide you with world class experience ...about 2 months ago
- French Enterprise Support Engineer - Cork
€45000 - 48000 per annum
Job Summary Speak French, Have Enterprise Support Experience & a thirst for more? Why not join the new kid on the block with a once in a lifetime opportunity to help t...9 days ago
- German Enterprise Support Engineer - Cork
€45000 - 50000 per annum + Many Benefits
Job Summary Speak German, Have Enterprise Support Experience & a thirst for more? Why not join the new kid on the block with a once in a lifetime opportunity to help t...9 days ago
- German Technical Support Engineer - Limerick
€30000 - 35000 per annum
Job Summary Live & work in Limerick - The birth place of Ireland's very own President - Michael D. Higgins. We have a brand new German Speaking Technical Support Engin...12 days ago
- IT Helpdesk Technical Support (2718)
€4900 PLN gross + Benefits!
Be part of it Our client, a leading Global IT Service Company, employs almost 100,000 professionals in more than 30 countries. Committed to employee engagement they re...2 months ago