Get similar jobs by email Register →
Customer Service - Athens
Would you like to travel into the sun of Greece for an entry level customer service role?
Would you like to receive first class training from the world’s biggest IT providers?
This is the job for you!
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent business skills;
- Problem solving;
- Independent and customer friendly.
- Educated to Secondary school level
- Fluent in both written and spoken Lithuanian;
- Fluent English
- Available Full-time (40 h/week) and flexible in work schedule;
- In possession of a valid work-permit for Greece
- Free Greek lessons
- Performance Bonus
- Competitive Salary
- Relocation package
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Norwegian Speaking Customer Service
€£19,740 - 24,000 per year
Norwegian Speaking Customer Service Advisors Canary Wharf, London £19,740 + quarterly bonus of 6% + shift allowance There is several weeks training and full attendance...about 16 hours ago
- German Customer Service Representative
Responsibilities Client support by means of phone/ email/ chat Offering information/ solutions/ counseling to customers regarding the company’s services Promoting the ...about 18 hours ago
- French Customer Service Representative
Requirements: Native or near native language proficiency in French English proficiency and comprehension Excellent spoken and written communication abilities Customer ...1 day ago
- Italian Customer Service Representative
Requirements: Native or near native language proficiency in Italian English proficiency and comprehension Excellent spoken and written communication abilities Customer...1 day ago
- German Speaking Customer Service
€£19,740 - 25,000 per year + shift allowance
German Speaking Customer Service Advisors Cambridge, East Anglia, England £19,740 + shift allowances Job Duties: Assisting German speaking customers by inbound phone c...1 day ago