Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Nordic Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||Lithuanian speaking Customer Support Agents to Greece | Relocation Package Included|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||about 1 month ago|
Are you fluent in Lithuanian and ready to start a new career in Athens? Then we have a sunny opportunity for you as a Technical Support agent.
The Company is an outsourcing firm, with a giant network of multiple offices located in 76 countries that serve in a total of 160 markets. They take pride themselves on being one of the best in the world at what they do, Customer Care Services! They constantly invest in research and development to get a deeper understanding of customers’ thoughts, behaviors, and needs.
As a Technical Support, your role is, together with your team, to handle customer issues with empathy and efficiency. Besides speaking your native language, you also need to have a good level of English. The role consists of handling and responding to end-users’ requests through multiple contact channels (phone, e-mail, chat). It requires maintaining solid customer relationships by handling their questions and concerns with speed and professionalism. Also, performing data entry and use of software programs.
- Being fluent in Lithuanian and a good level of English
- Politeness, courtesy, and good communication skills.
- Time management and multitasking abilities.
- Ability to work in groups.
- Flexibility in working hours and the ability to work in shifts.
- Software skills.
What you are offered
- Relocation package that includes: Airplane tickets, 2 weeks free accommodation, agency support to find a new place to stay, taxi from the airport.
- Free support from the Employee Relations department during the hiring process, with regards to your Social Security number, Health Insurance (IKA), Tax Number, and Bank account, etc.
- Paid training to keep you up to date on products and procedures.
- In-house doctor and medical insurance.
- Excellent career advancement opportunities.
- International working environment.
- Company-organized festivals, parties, excursions, etc. throughout the year.
- Discounts for our employees all over Athens.
Why work in Greece?
A few reasons you should start your career in this Mediterranean country: One of the richest countries historically and culturally speaking. It is a blessed country for the weather it has. The cost of life is interesting. Although it is not the cheapest country to live in, you can easily afford to go to restaurants, bars, cafes, etc. And find good prices for accommodation. Companies are hiring, and great conditions are being offered to those willing to relocate.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world. Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Slovenian speaking Customer Support Agents to Greece | Relocation Package Included
Are you fluent in Slovenian and ready to start a new career in Athens? Then we have a sunny opportunity for you as a Customer Support Agent. The company The Company i...about 1 month ago
- Norwegian Speaking Customer Support to Athens
Are you Norwegian native or fluent with strong English communication skills? Looking to make your career in a multicultural environment in historic Athens? We have the...6 days ago
- Norwegian Speaking Customer Support Agent
Are you an enthusiastic person who is looking for new challenges? Join a great customer service team and work together for a respected employer in Business Service Cen...6 days ago
- Norwegian speaking Customer Support Agent
Looking for a new challenge in Customer Support and want to work in Krakow? Then we want to hear from you! Our client is a large multinational family-owned consumer g...about 1 month ago
- Norwegian speaking Customer Service Agent to beautiful Riga
€0 - 200000
Would you like to join our client in Riga and be part of their team with a friendly atmosphere and excellent growth opportunities? If so, then you should apply! Why ...6 days ago