Get similar jobs by email Register →
The main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ownership of the casino product making sure all existing games/products are up to industry standard and that casino portfolio is up to date and competitive in the core markets.
- Owning and overseeing the development plan for the Casino according to guidelines set up by the line manager and/or Head of Casino; liaising with the relevant teams (web development, IT, project teams, compliance etc) to ensure that the process is followed and developed as required and that final products/service are up to industry standard.
- Plan, create and execute retention campaigns/activities on a monthly, quarterly and yearly level with focus on increasing revenues of existing player database.
- Assist and support with creating, setting up, plan, execute and evaluate new marketing & sales campaigns/activities according to needs specified by line manager.
- Prospecting for new business and reporting the result to the line manager by continually monitoring and assessing competitors and suppliers of casino products.
- On request, actively take part and assist in marketing and sales activities such as events/seminars/conferences or other.
- Monitor all casino products (game suppliers) and make sure they are compliant with accessibility/usability guidelines and that industry standards are enforced.
- Cooperate and coordinate activities between other Casino Product Managers from other business teams when requested by line manager
- In cooperation with CRM, managing the entire Casino product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities to maximize player life time revenues.
- In cooperation with Head of Casino for the group, define the go-to-market strategy, product positioning, key benefits, and target customer for the product.
- Manage the web content for the Casino along with landing sites and/or campaign sites for retention.
- Actively and regularly cooperate with Customer Service Department, Affiliate department, MarCom department and CRM department to ensure highest possible ROI of all campaign/promotion investments.
- On a regular basis, plan and execute events in LBO:s with focus on cross selling, Sports book – Casino and secure a high quality marketing of the Casino in LBO:s. TV:s, Posters, Terminals etc.
- On a monthly, quarterly and yearly level report financial and crm kpi:s to line manager according to corporate guidelines.
- previous experience and a Campaign coordinator in igaming would be an asset
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- French Data Analyst
€0 - 0
Do you dream of moving abroad and work in an international environment? Do you want to live in beautiful Sofia ? Then this is the right job for you! Role Description C...3 months ago
- Responsible Gaming Analyst
Nordic jobs Worldwide arbejder med fantastiske iGaming-klienter på Malta, og de har i øjeblikket brug for talentfulde og motiverede danske medarbejdere. Vi arbejder ku...28 days ago