Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client is a well-known multinational company with Support Operations established in Barcelona. For their Logistics Support department, they are currently looking for a Logistics Planner, which is fluent in German and has an excellent command of English.
In this role, your main responsibility is to schedule the routes of Distributors.
- Analyze delivery requirements based on forecasted data
- Properly Schedule based on orders received and forecasted in order to fulfill customer requirements
- Optimize the trips to maximize KPI's by optimizing full loads, clustering customers, allocating weekly plans, etc.
- Optimize efficiencies by using measurement tools
- Follow work process and quality procedures
- Complete shift handover dispatchers
- Keep relationship and communicate with Country Distribution Managers
- Identify areas of improvement
- Work safely and ensure that all issues and failures are reported
- Fluent (up to native level) in German + Excellent command of English
- Speaking French is considered as a plus
- Excellent analytical skills, detail, and number oriented
- Ability work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to identify customer needs
- Good geographical knowledge
- Experience with scheduling/planning and transport regulation is a huge plus.
- Ability to review your own job
- Excellent PC knowledge and ability to learn the technical material of the company
- Excellent communication skills and team spirit
- Dynamic and open minded
- Willingness to work in the shift:12 hours shift (08:00 - 20:00 or 20:00 - 08:00), 4 days ON, 4 days OFF.
- Basic salary of 26.000€ / year + bonus
- Permanent contract
- A company which offers learning and career development opportunity
- A dynamic team
- A respectful work environment and employer
- A company with worldwide presence and reputation
- Start date: asap
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- On-board Logistics Planner
€£20000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
On-board Logistics Planner £20K - £25K depending on experience 6 months FTC Full time - Fareham Our client; a global company within the airline sector is looking for s...3 months ago
- Forwarding Specialist
€30000 - 35000
We're now seeking team members for a new road transport logistics branch office in Brno. Our client is an award winning, expanding Central European logistics company. ...9 months ago
- Junior Planner- Intern
Junior Planner Paid Internship Contract (6 months) Job Purpose Our client is one of the leader's companies within the airlines sector. They are looking for a Junior Pl...about 1 month ago