Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Blu Selection|
|Job Title||Logistics Customer Adviser (Swedish)|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||1250€ - 1550€ gross/month + Relocation Package|
|Date Posted||3 months ago|
Are you ready for a new life and work experience? Are you looking for a strong company to develop new skills? Are you looking for a People Company with a dynamic and multicultural environment? This is what you will find here!
Our client is recognized as the Best Sales and Customer Service Solutions provider in the world and they are looking for motivated candidates to join their international team, including 65 nationalities.
In this position, you would be a Customer Service Representative for one of the worldwide largest package delivery companies which provide specialized transportation. Every day, they manage the flow of goods, funds, and information in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide.
You will support our clients by helping them over the telephone and via email, with any queries they may have about products or services and also dealing with complaints. It is about providing the best customer experience possible for customers.
The company is recruiting on soft skills, regardless of your field of studies – they will train you on every aspect of the job. Are you customer service oriented, have good communication skills, pro-active and a team player? Then they might have an opportunity for you to join them!
– You are a native Swedish speaker
– You have a business proficiency level of English
– You are looking for a job opportunity abroad
– You are motivated and committed to your work
– You have excellent communication and listening skills
– You are a team player and willing to work with many other nationalities
– Type of contract: a long-term fixed-term contract, renewable every year
– Working hours: full time (40h/week)
– Monday to Friday, availability to work between 7 am to 10 pm, 8 hours a day (plus one hour for lunch/dinner), on a rotational schedule
– Salary conditions (*) – 2 options:
- Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 1250-1300€ gross/month
- Excluding accommodation: 1550€ gross/month
– For international candidates:
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months
- Airport pick up
- Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
- Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
– Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sports activities, and social events organized by the company
– Real career opportunities in different career paths
(*) Compensation during training period if successful (from 1 to 4 weeks): 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes)
- Logistics Customer Adviser (Norwegian)
€Salary + Accommodation
The Company. Are you ready for a new life and work experience? Are you looking for a strong company to develop new skills? Are you looking for a People Company with a ...about 1 month ago
- Logistics Customer Adviser (Dutch)
€950 gross/month - 1240 gross/month
The Company. Are you ready for a new life and work experience? Are you looking for a strong company to develop new skills? Are you looking for a People Company with a ...about 2 months ago
- Logistics Customer Adviser (Danish)
The Company. Are you ready for a new life and work experience? Are you looking for a strong company to develop new skills? Are you looking for a People Company with a ...3 months ago
- Logistics Customer Adviser (German)