Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Logistics Specialist|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||Up to £22000.00 per annum + Bonus + Benefits + Travel Allowance|
|Date Posted||7 months ago|
£22k + Bonus + Benefits + Travel Allowance
Our client, an internationally leading IT hardware company, is seeking to appoint a Logistics Specialist to join their team.
What you'll do:
- Backorder release, inventory management, procurement and control.
- Provide other teams with stock information and lead times relating to customer requests.
- Planning database maintenance.
- Monitor stock levels, co-ordinate inventory for scheduled project roll out requests.
- Liaise with Global Planners to coordinate large project orders, drop shipments and special requests.
- Review, plan and coordinate intercompany stock transfers. Liaise with internal warehouse team and external 3PL hub contacts in relation to logistical stock movements.
What you'll need:
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Strong Excel skill is a must (e.g. V-lookups, pivot tables, formulas, macro)
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills.
- Previous experience in Supply chain/planning
- Strong communication, verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Good time management skills.
- Attention to detail.
- If you have not been contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.
- We accept spontaneous applications via email - do not hesitate to send us your CV, stating what kind of role you would be looking for.
- Please do not hesitate to regularly have a look at the Kerr Recruitment website for an overview of all our vacancies.
- We will keep your application for 12 months. If you would like us to stop processing your data before that time please inform us by sending an email to info @ kerr - recruitment . co . uk
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available