Get similar jobs by email Register →
Major Incident Manager | Competitive Salary + benefits package | Online Gaming Sector | Gibraltar and London
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an outstanding Major Incident Manager for a world leader in the Online Gaming sector, to work from one of their bases in either Gibraltar or London. The successful Major Incident Manager will join the company as part of the integral Service Quality & Technology sector, and will be responsible for ALL major incidents with the group.
Major Incident Manager Responsibilities:
As the Major Incident Manager for the organisation, you will be responsible for all major incidents across the business.
You will also:
- Act as 'One Voice' of Technology during major incident, providing accurate, concise information and, where needed, handling conversations at senior stakeholder level
- Ensure that all major incidents have accurate business impact statements, ongoing actions, and detailed recovery plans that are communicated accurately to the correct audience throughout the incident lifecycle
- Work in tandem with the Head of Continuous Improvement to ensure the Major Incident Management process is governed and regularly reviewed, and updated as required.
- Produce weekly, monthly, and ad-hoc reports where required, and tailor them to the relevant audience
You will be expected to ensure that all IT team, both internal and external, follow the incident management process correctly for each and every incident. You will also need to provide high quality incident reports that have a clear, meaningful view of the event along with the business impact and next steps.
Major Incident Manager Requirements:
- A technology-related degree level (or higher) qualification
- ITIL or similar qualification
- Kepnor Tregoe is desirable
- Worked in a FTSE 100 organisation
You will also be able to demonstrate previous experience with Major Incident Management in a large multi-vendor environment. An ability to communicate concisely and effectively whilst instilling confidence at Executive and Board level is also essential. You need to be able to manage and negotiate difficult situations to reach a successful conclusion.
IT service experience, and eGaming experience, would be beneficial but not essential, and the ability to travel across multiple locations is a necessity.
Our client is one of Europe's leading Gaming companies. They have a strong market share and play a dominant role in the Gaming arena. Their long established retail and online brands provide excellent opportunities for highly driven candidates, giving rapid career progression to exceptional employees.
If you are interested in this role and want to know more apply now for further information or call 0207 183 6462 for UK or +350 200 69999 for Gibraltar to have a chat with one of our Consultants.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
KEYWORDS: Business Analyst, SQWL, JIRA, Confluence, MS suite, Google suite, Google Analytics, Cubes, Data Mining, Analytics
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- French IT Manager
Expanding automative design company based in Central London is looking for a French speaking IT Manager who will be in charge of their IT equipments for all their offi...4 months ago
- SCRUM Master – Web & Mobile App Development
€80000 - 100000
We’re now looking for an experienced SCRUM Master to work as part of a brand new, large scale digitisation project for a major international company. Main Responsibili...7 months ago
- Data Analyst (Fluent German) @ US Data Analytics Game Changer!
€40000 - 60000
We are working with a data intelligence and insights platform company who are looking to hire a Data Analyst with fluent German to join their team. Established in the ...about 2 months ago
- German Technical Customer Service Rep - Amsterdam
€1600 - 1700 per month + Pension Plan & Many More
German Speakers are wanted for a German Customer Service job here in Amsterdam - The Cultural Capital of Europe! How does working with the world's #1 customer experien...about 1 month ago
- Outreach Specialist
€20000 - 23000
We at iBus Media are looking for enthusiastic and highly motivated individuals to fill available Outreach Specialist positions in our ever-expanding Content Marketing ...2 months ago