Get similar jobs by email Register →
Major Incident Manager | Competitive Salary + benefits package | Online Gaming Sector | Gibraltar and London
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an outstanding Major Incident Manager for a world leader in the Online Gaming sector, to work from one of their bases in either Gibraltar or London. The successful Major Incident Manager will join the company as part of the integral Service Quality & Technology sector, and will be responsible for ALL major incidents with the group.
Major Incident Manager Responsibilities:
As the Major Incident Manager for the organisation, you will be responsible for all major incidents across the business.
You will also:
- Act as 'One Voice' of Technology during major incident, providing accurate, concise information and, where needed, handling conversations at senior stakeholder level
- Ensure that all major incidents have accurate business impact statements, ongoing actions, and detailed recovery plans that are communicated accurately to the correct audience throughout the incident lifecycle
- Work in tandem with the Head of Continuous Improvement to ensure the Major Incident Management process is governed and regularly reviewed, and updated as required.
- Produce weekly, monthly, and ad-hoc reports where required, and tailor them to the relevant audience
You will be expected to ensure that all IT team, both internal and external, follow the incident management process correctly for each and every incident. You will also need to provide high quality incident reports that have a clear, meaningful view of the event along with the business impact and next steps.
Major Incident Manager Requirements:
- A technology-related degree level (or higher) qualification
- ITIL or similar qualification
- Kepnor Tregoe is desirable
- Worked in a FTSE 100 organisation
You will also be able to demonstrate previous experience with Major Incident Management in a large multi-vendor environment. An ability to communicate concisely and effectively whilst instilling confidence at Executive and Board level is also essential. You need to be able to manage and negotiate difficult situations to reach a successful conclusion.
IT service experience, and eGaming experience, would be beneficial but not essential, and the ability to travel across multiple locations is a necessity.
Our client is one of Europe's leading Gaming companies. They have a strong market share and play a dominant role in the Gaming arena. Their long established retail and online brands provide excellent opportunities for highly driven candidates, giving rapid career progression to exceptional employees.
If you are interested in this role and want to know more apply now for further information or call 0207 183 6462 for UK or +350 200 69999 for Gibraltar to have a chat with one of our Consultants.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
KEYWORDS: Business Analyst, SQWL, JIRA, Confluence, MS suite, Google suite, Google Analytics, Cubes, Data Mining, Analytics
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- French IT Manager
Expanding automative design company based in Central London is looking for a French speaking IT Manager who will be in charge of their IT equipments for all their offi...2 months ago
- Implementation Specialist / Technical Account Manager
€0 - 0
About the client: Our client sell software systems. The company’s suite of products is designed to work tightly together to increase collaboration and help teams bette...3 months ago
- SCRUM Master – Web & Mobile App Development
€80000 - 100000
We’re now looking for an experienced SCRUM Master to work as part of a brand new, large scale digitisation project for a major international company. Main Responsibili...5 months ago
- Unified Communications Engineer (Spanish)
€35000 - 55000
The Company Our client is an international award-winning IT services provider with world-wide presence. For their new offices in Prague, the Czech Republic, they are c...2 months ago
- Unified Communications Engineer (German) – Remote
€55000 - 75000
Would you like to take the next step in your IT career? Are you interested in an opportunity to work completely from home? Then this is your position. The Company Our ...2 months ago