Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Principle HR|
|Job Title||Management Consultant Director Level|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||€80000 - €95000 per annum + Benefits package and other extra's|
|Location||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Date Posted||about 3 years ago|
Management Consultant Director Level
Partnering with our client, an international Management Consultancy and leader in the area of strategic business transformation, we are seeking an experienced Senior Consultant to join the team in Dublin at Director Level.
This role will own client engagement and provide strategic outlines to business transformation projects.
Clients are typically fortune 500 companies who operate within Telco, Financial Services, Call Centre, Sports, Energy etc.
The main focus of the role will be to engage with the client and manage the successful transformation of the project that has to be delivered, each project will be engineered to improve upon the client's current business processes and deliver measured business outcomes.
The client base for this role will be in Ireland.
An overview of your responsibilities will include
- Own and manage client engagement, maximisation business engagement and outcome of transformation projects
- Strategically advise and lead clients in relation to business objectives
- Lead in a collaborative manner helping others to solve problems and achieve the objectives
- Experience working in a management consultancy is essential - ideally with a global firm.
- Success at leading and driving change through a consultancy, working and managing client site projects and owning client relationship management
- Be open to learning new and innovative ways of delivering transformational business projects and keep abreast of industry developments/best practice
- Have successfully managed people - professionally / personally
- Be flexible and adaptive to change with ability to identify barriers to success and re-design project during the assignment if required
- Be curious and informed
This is a permanent full time role and offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
For further details on this Director Level Management Consultancy/Business Transformation role contact Carol Dowling in Principle hr on direct line 01 603 5076 or via email
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Logistic Service Representative - Management
German Logistic Service Representative - Critical Parts Management for a prestigious German car brand in the Netherlands! Our client is an international multicultural ...26 days ago
- Security Systems Consultant (Dutch)
€19.668 euro/year + performance related bonus
Would you like to work in the vibrant city of Berlin? Do you like to support customers and provide a high level of customer satisfaction?Your next position is here, in...about 1 year ago
- Hungarian Automotive Customer Advisor
Automotive Customer Advisor in Luton Are you good at finding solutions to problems as they arise and do you know how to effectively communicate with people who are in ...3 months ago