Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Manager - Private Clients|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Location||City of London, London|
|Date Posted||7 months ago|
Manager - Private Clients | Competitive salary plus benefits including life assurance, paid overtime or time off in lieu, interest free season ticket loan, pension, annual salary reviews, profit sharing, childcare vouchers | Audit / Chartered Accountancy | London
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a Personal Tax Manager to join a Top 20 chartered accountancy firm with offices in London. The successful candidate will join one of the personal tax groups in London. The mix of work in the group is varied and consists of UK resident and non-resident individuals, non-domiciled individuals, partnerships, trusts and landed estates: also companies in the context of ATED returns and NRL returns.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for their own portfolio of high net worth private clients including all compliance matters
- Administration of the portfolio and assist with planning and projects.
- Supervising and reviewing the work of junior staff within the group, together with the manager peer group, reporting will mainly be to the group's senior manager and, in many cases, directly to the partners.
- Assist the senior manager with the management of the group.
- Self-assessment tax returns for wealthy individuals, partnership and trusts; associated tax computations including CGT calculations on securities, chattels and property transactions
- Completion of estate tax returns; and all related and complex aspects of looking after the tax affairs of a variety of high net worth private clients, including non-UK domiciliaries.
Specialist Skills and Experience required:
- ACA/ACCA/ICAS/CTA qualified with a good exam record
- Degree educated
- Be committed to a career in tax and will have relevant strong experience in a general practice role in a medium to large sized firm and currently operating in the capacity as a manager
- The candidate will need to have experience in managing a portfolio of high net worth clients
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Successful applicant will require confidence in dealing with partners and clients, excellent organization and interpersonal skills, and the ability to provide accurate work in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Committed and flexible with the ability to meet deadlines. A natural team player is essential, with a positive and enthusiastic attitude.
Our client is a well established Top 20 chartered accountancy firm, with offices across the UK. They provide their exceptional training and long term career development opportunities. This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading company.
If you are interested in this role and want to know more apply now for further information or call 0207 183 6462 for a chat with one of our Consultants.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Skills: Manager, Tax, Personal, ACA, ACCA, ICAS, CTA
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Our Client is the Ireland's leading cash management company. They provide customized solutions and products to help businesses and multiple sectors organizations handl...2 months ago
- Dutch Customer Service Agent
€Competitive Salary + Bonus + Relocation* + Onsite Gym + Pension + Health Insurance + Education Allowance + Subsidised Restaurant
Interested in working in a vibrant English-speaking European Capital city while fast-tracking your international career working for a highly respected global brand? We...4 months ago
- General Ledger Accountant (French)
€24000 - 25000
The Company. For one of our client, an international Shared Service Center based in Barcelona, we are currently recruiting for a French General Ledger Accountant. The ...3 days ago
- German speaking Account Receivables - Cork
€24000 - 32000
German Account Receivables Agent for a large player here in Cork, Ireland. Work for a company with over 140 years in the field. They are currently looking for near nat...about 2 months ago
- French Account Receivables Agent - Cork
€24000 - 32000 per annum
French Account Receivables Agent for a large player here in Cork, Ireland. Work for a company with over 140 years in the field. They are currently looking for near nat...3 months ago