Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Travel Trade Recruitment|
|Job Title||Mandarin Speaking Travel Lifestyle Manager|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Location||london, United Kingdom|
|Start Date||One Week|
|Date Posted||over 1 year ago|
This luxury travel lifestyle company based in brand new offices in Central London is looking for fluent Mandarin or Cantonese speaking travel consultants to provide travel solutions and services to their VIP clients based in the UK and Asia. Relevant travel industry experience from an established UK travel company is highly desirable.
We are looking for passionate, motivated and resourceful travel consultants to join a dynamic travel team in London to fulfil global leisure travel requests, including luxury journeys and complex flight-inclusive itineraries and /or scheduled, no-frills and chartered flight-only requests from global members.
You will be speaking and enthusing about travel all over the globe and make use of your specialist knowledge to secure the best possible option for members at all times.
• Fluency in English and Mandarin/Cantonese is required. Excellent written & oral communication is a MUST
• Energetic and motivated team players who enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding targets
• Passionate about delivering high quality personalised support and have excellent research skills
• A self starter with impressive organisational and time management skills, someone who is flexible, practical, thrives on attention to detail, is process driven, possesses excellent problem solving abilities and can deal with unexpected challenges, resolving them as they arise.
• Experience working in travel and travel related sectors such as global accommodation, transport, flight ticketing, and holiday packaging and destination advice is key to this role
• Experienced in handling senior executives, VIP's, suppliers, clients with in-depth understanding of requirements involved in the lifestyle management of affluent, high-net worth individuals
• Please be prepared to sit a language test in any language you mention as a skill.
• Local knowledge of news & events, culture in China and other key markets across Asia is a plus.
• Possess good communication and interpersonal skills
• Experience of using a GDS flight booking system is highly desirable
• Considerable experience in booking flights, hotels and other travel reservations - must be confident at issuing tickets, making changes and amendments
• Concierge, customer service or call centre experience will be preferred
• Able to work shift hours including weekends as required
The successful applicant will receive a competitive salary of £20-25k plus additional performance related bonuses, as well as other company benefits.
For further information on this role and/or to apply, please send your CV and cover letter to: Michael@traveltraderecruitment.co.uk. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Speaking Customer Consultant
Ringwood, United Kingdom
€19000 - 19000
Working Hours: Full Time 40 hours per week. Shifts generally rotate between Monday to Saturday, 8am to 4.30pm & 11.30am -8pm. It is critical that you are available to ...about 2 months ago
- GERMAN speaking Customer Support Representative
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED: Proficiency in German is mandatory; Previous experience of/ or aptitude for Customer Service; Good organizational skills; A ...14 days ago
- German Speaking Customer Service Advisor
Stoke on Trent
€20000 - 20000
One of the worlds` leading online companies, is seeking a German Customer Service Advisor to support its expanding international customer base. The position is availab...about 2 months ago
- GERMAN SPEAKING SERVICE DESK AGENT
€0 - 0
Design the perfect job for yourself, we are the platform. Our prestigious partner is a global leader in business and technology looking for you. Don’t waste time and d...about 2 months ago
- German Speaking Customer Service Cork
Cork City, Cork
€21900 - 24000 per annum + Relocation Package & Benefits
Job Summary This particular Customer Service job is for a German speaker who enjoys Holiday Planning and Tourism activities is based in Cork. We are looking for an ent...2 months ago