Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Travel Trade Recruitment|
|Job Title||Mandarin Speaking Travel Lifestyle Manager|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Location||london, United Kingdom|
|Start Date||One Week|
|Date Posted||about 1 year ago|
This luxury travel lifestyle company based in brand new offices in Central London is looking for fluent Mandarin or Cantonese speaking travel consultants to provide travel solutions and services to their VIP clients based in the UK and Asia. Relevant travel industry experience from an established UK travel company is highly desirable.
We are looking for passionate, motivated and resourceful travel consultants to join a dynamic travel team in London to fulfil global leisure travel requests, including luxury journeys and complex flight-inclusive itineraries and /or scheduled, no-frills and chartered flight-only requests from global members.
You will be speaking and enthusing about travel all over the globe and make use of your specialist knowledge to secure the best possible option for members at all times.
• Fluency in English and Mandarin/Cantonese is required. Excellent written & oral communication is a MUST
• Energetic and motivated team players who enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding targets
• Passionate about delivering high quality personalised support and have excellent research skills
• A self starter with impressive organisational and time management skills, someone who is flexible, practical, thrives on attention to detail, is process driven, possesses excellent problem solving abilities and can deal with unexpected challenges, resolving them as they arise.
• Experience working in travel and travel related sectors such as global accommodation, transport, flight ticketing, and holiday packaging and destination advice is key to this role
• Experienced in handling senior executives, VIP's, suppliers, clients with in-depth understanding of requirements involved in the lifestyle management of affluent, high-net worth individuals
• Please be prepared to sit a language test in any language you mention as a skill.
• Local knowledge of news & events, culture in China and other key markets across Asia is a plus.
• Possess good communication and interpersonal skills
• Experience of using a GDS flight booking system is highly desirable
• Considerable experience in booking flights, hotels and other travel reservations - must be confident at issuing tickets, making changes and amendments
• Concierge, customer service or call centre experience will be preferred
• Able to work shift hours including weekends as required
The successful applicant will receive a competitive salary of £20-25k plus additional performance related bonuses, as well as other company benefits.
For further information on this role and/or to apply, please send your CV and cover letter to: Michael@traveltraderecruitment.co.uk. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Outbound Sales Travel Advisor
€ 900 per month
Be part of it Located in Sofia our client offers a contemporary working environment, world class training and generous remuneration as well as the opportunity to work ...2 months ago
- Travel Advisor w/ Native level of Dutch
€14000 - 17000
Are you a world traveler? Would you like to use your passion for traveling for helping other travelers? Are you interested in an opportunity to work in the vibrant cit...4 months ago
- DUTCH SPEAKING OPERATIONS SUPPORT SPECIALIST
€0 - 0
Are you looking for challenging a role, where you can utilize your good Dutch and English knowledge? Are you interested in different areas, like customer service, proc...about 2 months ago
- Customer Service German or Swedish Speaking in Sofia Bulgaria
€13000 - 18000
We're looking for German Speaker and Swedish Speaker for our famous client in Sofia. Your responsibilities will be related with Developing working knowledge of support...28 days ago
- Finnish Speaking Customer Service Rep for Food/Beverage Sector
Belfast, County Antrim
€£14000 - £15000 per annum
Job Summary: Finnish Speakers with a passion for helping others - who are well in the know when it comes to MS Office and is a typing master with up to 35+ words per m...about 1 month ago