Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Travel Trade Recruitment|
|Job Title||Mandarin Speaking Travel Lifestyle Manager|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Location||london, United Kingdom|
|Start Date||One Week|
|Date Posted||almost 3 years ago|
This luxury travel lifestyle company based in brand new offices in Central London is looking for fluent Mandarin or Cantonese speaking travel consultants to provide travel solutions and services to their VIP clients based in the UK and Asia. Relevant travel industry experience from an established UK travel company is highly desirable.
We are looking for passionate, motivated and resourceful travel consultants to join a dynamic travel team in London to fulfil global leisure travel requests, including luxury journeys and complex flight-inclusive itineraries and /or scheduled, no-frills and chartered flight-only requests from global members.
You will be speaking and enthusing about travel all over the globe and make use of your specialist knowledge to secure the best possible option for members at all times.
• Fluency in English and Mandarin/Cantonese is required. Excellent written & oral communication is a MUST
• Energetic and motivated team players who enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding targets
• Passionate about delivering high quality personalised support and have excellent research skills
• A self starter with impressive organisational and time management skills, someone who is flexible, practical, thrives on attention to detail, is process driven, possesses excellent problem solving abilities and can deal with unexpected challenges, resolving them as they arise.
• Experience working in travel and travel related sectors such as global accommodation, transport, flight ticketing, and holiday packaging and destination advice is key to this role
• Experienced in handling senior executives, VIP's, suppliers, clients with in-depth understanding of requirements involved in the lifestyle management of affluent, high-net worth individuals
• Please be prepared to sit a language test in any language you mention as a skill.
• Local knowledge of news & events, culture in China and other key markets across Asia is a plus.
• Possess good communication and interpersonal skills
• Experience of using a GDS flight booking system is highly desirable
• Considerable experience in booking flights, hotels and other travel reservations - must be confident at issuing tickets, making changes and amendments
• Concierge, customer service or call centre experience will be preferred
• Able to work shift hours including weekends as required
The successful applicant will receive a competitive salary of £20-25k plus additional performance related bonuses, as well as other company benefits.
For further information on this role and/or to apply, please send your CV and cover letter to: Michael@traveltraderecruitment.co.uk. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Travel Specialist (Norwegian)
€Gross salary of 2.150 /month (+ 8% holiday pay)
Are you passionate about travelling? Are you willing to make travel dreams of others come true? Are you quality- and solution-oriented? Your next position is here, in ...26 days ago
- German Travel Adviser - Lisbon
Are you interested in the the tourism sector?Are you fluent in German?As a German Customer Advisor located in the beautiful city of Lisbon, you will arrange and manage...2 months ago
- B2B Dutch Travel Consultant - Dublin North
Dublin City Centre,
€31000 per annum + Relocation Package & great benefits
Is reizen jouw passie en heb je ervaring met GDS systemen (zoals Amadeus & Galileo)? We're looking for Dutch speakers experienced in the travel industry & looking for ...6 days ago
- B2B French Travel Consultant - Dublin North
€26000 - 27000 per annum + Benefits & Relocation Package
Vous êtes passionnée de voyage et une expérience avec un système GDS? We're looking for French speakers experienced in the travel industry & looking for more routine i...20 days ago
- B2B German Travel Consultant - Dublin North
€26000 - 27000 per annum + Relocation Package & great benefits
We're looking for German speakers experienced in the travel industry & looking for more routine in their schedules. Passionate about travel and have a minimum of 2 yea...about 1 month ago