Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our Client, a leading global medical device company require manufacturing engineers to join their teams.
The manufacturing Engineers will provide daily support of products, processes, materials, and equipment in order to achieve production goals (i.e., quality, delivery, cost, productivity, and safety).
- Analyses process, product, material or equipment specifications and performance requirements.
- Under broad supervision / guidance compiles and analyses operational, test and experimental data to establish performance standards for newly implemented or modified products / processes.
- Summarises, analyses and draws conclusions from test results leading to effective technical resolution.
- Troubleshoots new products / process working closely with product development.
- Continually seeks to drive / improvements in process design, layout and operational performance.
- Demonstrates good working knowledge and application of validation techniques and associated regulatory requirements.
- Actively promotes and participates in a cross -functional teamwork environment.
- Evaluates in conjunction with EHS new equipment/processes/chemicals for environmental impact/effect to eliminate or lessen such impacts/effects.
- Gives technical guidance to Associate Engineers and technicians.
- Is an influential team member, fully motivated to achieve and demonstrate best practices in line with the department and Site objectives.
- Demonstrate a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality.
- Understands and comply with all the regulations governing the quality systems.
- Ensures all direct reports are aware of their commitment to patient safety and product quality, are current with their training requirements and that they understand and comply with all other regulations governing their work.
Skills Experience & Qualifications:
- HETAC Level 8 in a relevant discipline
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in a relevant area
- Equipment Experience is an advantage
For a confidential discussion on this role please contact Edel Kelly on 091-706713 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Mechatronic Engineer
Mechatronic Engineer, Electronic Modules | Salary up to CHF 110,000 (salary + bonus) plus benefits | Semiconductor Design Sector | Switzerland SRGEurope has been appoi...8 days ago
- ESD Engineer (Senior)
€Up to Swiss Franc120000 per annum + Plus benfits
Senior ESD Engineer | Salary up to CHF 120,000 (salary + bonus) plus benefits | Semiconductor Design Sector | Switzerland SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Sen...7 days ago
- RFID Industrial Test Engineer
RFID Industrial Test Engineer | Competitive salary and bonus plus benefits | Semiconductor Design Sector | Switzerland SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an RFID ...8 days ago
- IC Digital Vertification Engineer
€Up to Swiss Franc115000 per annum + Plus benefits
IC Digital Verification Engineer | Salary up to CHF 115,000 (salary + bonus) plus benefits | Semiconductor Design Sector | Switzerland SRGEurope has been appointed to ...about 2 months ago
- Systems Support Engineer
York, North Yorkshire
€Up to £27000 per annum
Systems Support Engineer| Salary £27,000 | York | IT industry SRGEurope is looking for a highly motivated and experienced Systems Support Engineer to join a company wi...about 2 months ago