Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our Client, a leading global medical device company require manufacturing engineers to join their teams.
The manufacturing Engineers will provide daily support of products, processes, materials, and equipment in order to achieve production goals (i.e., quality, delivery, cost, productivity, and safety).
- Analyses process, product, material or equipment specifications and performance requirements.
- Under broad supervision / guidance compiles and analyses operational, test and experimental data to establish performance standards for newly implemented or modified products / processes.
- Summarises, analyses and draws conclusions from test results leading to effective technical resolution.
- Troubleshoots new products / process working closely with product development.
- Continually seeks to drive / improvements in process design, layout and operational performance.
- Demonstrates good working knowledge and application of validation techniques and associated regulatory requirements.
- Actively promotes and participates in a cross -functional teamwork environment.
- Evaluates in conjunction with EHS new equipment/processes/chemicals for environmental impact/effect to eliminate or lessen such impacts/effects.
- Gives technical guidance to Associate Engineers and technicians.
- Is an influential team member, fully motivated to achieve and demonstrate best practices in line with the department and Site objectives.
- Demonstrate a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality.
- Understands and comply with all the regulations governing the quality systems.
- Ensures all direct reports are aware of their commitment to patient safety and product quality, are current with their training requirements and that they understand and comply with all other regulations governing their work.
Skills Experience & Qualifications:
- HETAC Level 8 in a relevant discipline
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in a relevant area
- Equipment Experience is an advantage
For a confidential discussion on this role please contact Edel Kelly on 091-706713 or email email@example.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Pre-Sales Engineer
€0 - 0
About the client: Our client sell software systems. The company’s suite of products is designed to work tightly together to increase collaboration and help teams bette...about 2 months ago
- Finnish International Software Quality Engineer
GlobeTech on IT-alan yritys, joka tarjoaa ensiluokkaisen laadukkaita tiimejä yrityksille, jotka laajentavat nykyisiä toimintojaan tai ovat astumassa markkinoille. Heil...3 days ago
- Digital Product Advisor (Italian)
€857 gross per month (x14 per year) + 150 bonus/month
Worldwide company recruiting Italian speaking Digital Product Advisors in Lisbon. Do you want to work for a multinational leader in the technology sector? We are curre...4 days ago
- Design Engineer, Motion & Optical Sensing
Design Engineer, Motion & Optical Sensing | Competitive salary and bonus plus benefits | Semiconductor Design Sector | Switzerland SRGEurope has been appointed to recr...3 months ago