Get similar jobs by email Register →
Maps Analyst (m/f) from Berlin and Germyn (general) with German
people-s-place is recruiting for a Maps Analysts to work within their Maps Team. This role is a fantastic opportunity to work with Apple products, based in Cork. Ideally, the right candidate would have a background in Data Analysis or Database Queries. Graduates are also welcome to apply or candidates who have a passion for technology and now looking to move into this area. The most important thing is that you have been living and working in Berlin or Germany(general) for several years.
Starting date in Cork is the 11th of January 2016!
You will work closely with developers, managers & customers to help define requirements, improvements and run the Data Transfer process.
The focus of the job is to work with the Data Transfer / Conversion Tools in place as well as the integration tool.
The day-to-day role is using skills focused on data analysis and troubleshooting
Analyzing large sets of data relevant for the specific market
Providing market specific information
Checking the results returned to users and confirm this is the best fit for the user as in terms, this is what they’ve been looking
Analyzing and providing feedback on Maps data using an online tool
Analysing and grading relevant search engine results
- Experience with search relevance optimization
- Experience analyzing large data sets and generating reports that identify patterns
- Ability to draw conclusions from data and recommend actions
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
- Ability to review large data sets with high attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Local knowledge of one of Berlin
- Native speaker in German
- Fluency in English
- Strong web analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work successfully with teams on multiple projects under tight deadlines
- High attention to detail
- Excellent written communication skills
BSc in a related discipline, or equivalent industry experience or relevant work experience
- Extensive experience using internet search engines for business or personal use.
- In depth and up-to-date familiarity with English-speaking web culture and media.
- Driving License - optional
Previous experience with Data Entry/Analysis is a plus.
Pay & Benefits
Relocation: Relocation package (flights and accommodation) available where applicable
Working in an international working environment with one of the most amazing companies world wide
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly technical firm, with a great salary and upward potential if you would like it.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Technical Support with German
€30000 - 35000
In this role you will: Receive incoming calls and emails from customers with technical issues for a wide range of different software and hardware Prioritise problems, ...6 months ago
- German 1st Line/Helpdesk Support - Working From Home
Advancing People Multilingual Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for a German speaking Service Desk/Technical Support Analyst for their client based in London,...27 days ago
- German 1st Line/Helpdesk Support
Advancing People Multilingual Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for a German speaking Service Desk/Technical Support Analyst for their client based in Croydon...27 days ago
- German Tech Support Belfast City
€15000 - 16000
Job Summary Speak German - Good with technology & looking to join a great team in Belfast? For those of you who have a near native level of German and now their way ar...about 1 month ago
- German Networking Engineer - Prague
€20002500 - 20003500 per annum + Paid in Czech Koruna
Near native German skills and CCNA Qualified? We're looking for German Networking Engineers to join the growing team here in Prague. You are familiar with the likes of...about 1 month ago