Get similar jobs by email Register →
Maps Analyst (m/f) from Berlin and Germyn (general) with German
people-s-place is recruiting for a Maps Analysts to work within their Maps Team. This role is a fantastic opportunity to work with Apple products, based in Cork. Ideally, the right candidate would have a background in Data Analysis or Database Queries. Graduates are also welcome to apply or candidates who have a passion for technology and now looking to move into this area. The most important thing is that you have been living and working in Berlin or Germany(general) for several years.
Starting date in Cork is the 11th of January 2016!
You will work closely with developers, managers & customers to help define requirements, improvements and run the Data Transfer process.
The focus of the job is to work with the Data Transfer / Conversion Tools in place as well as the integration tool.
The day-to-day role is using skills focused on data analysis and troubleshooting
Analyzing large sets of data relevant for the specific market
Providing market specific information
Checking the results returned to users and confirm this is the best fit for the user as in terms, this is what they’ve been looking
Analyzing and providing feedback on Maps data using an online tool
Analysing and grading relevant search engine results
- Experience with search relevance optimization
- Experience analyzing large data sets and generating reports that identify patterns
- Ability to draw conclusions from data and recommend actions
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
- Ability to review large data sets with high attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Local knowledge of one of Berlin
- Native speaker in German
- Fluency in English
- Strong web analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work successfully with teams on multiple projects under tight deadlines
- High attention to detail
- Excellent written communication skills
BSc in a related discipline, or equivalent industry experience or relevant work experience
- Extensive experience using internet search engines for business or personal use.
- In depth and up-to-date familiarity with English-speaking web culture and media.
- Driving License - optional
Previous experience with Data Entry/Analysis is a plus.
Pay & Benefits
Relocation: Relocation package (flights and accommodation) available where applicable
Working in an international working environment with one of the most amazing companies world wide
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly technical firm, with a great salary and upward potential if you would like it.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Technical Support with German
€30000 - 35000
In this role you will: Receive incoming calls and emails from customers with technical issues for a wide range of different software and hardware Prioritise problems, ...8 months ago
- Service Desk Expert with German
€17000 - 21000
Would you like to take the next step in your IT support career? Are you interested in joining a brand new hub in the exciting city of Prague? Then this is your positio...3 days ago
- German 1st Line/Helpdesk Support - Working From Home
Advancing People Multilingual Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for a German speaking Service Desk/Technical Support Analyst for their client based in London,...3 months ago
- Storage Technical Support Engineer with German & English
€ competitive salary + bonus + relocation
As a customer service outsourcing company, our client rethinks and rebuilds processes for the digital age by combining the speed and insight of design thinking with th...7 days ago
- German 1st Line/Helpdesk Support
Advancing People Multilingual Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting for a German speaking Service Desk/Technical Support Analyst for their client based in Croydon...3 months ago