Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Catena Media|
|Job Title||Marketing Assistant|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||about 2 years ago|
An Excellent opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Assistant to join Catena Media UK based in London, Aldgate. If you have a strong desire to learn about marketing and would like to get a unique insight to the world of affiliate marketing - send us your application today!
SCOPE OF THE JOB:
As a Marketing Assistant, you will be acting as a middle man between management, development and marketing to ensure that the content on our website is always formatted and uploaded correctly. You'll be managing the process of placing live new brands, and also managing the order of these on commercially important web pages.
In this role, you will be learning on the fly and take on a wide range of tasks as needed. You will also get the opportunity of joining an expanding company and contribute greatly by:
- Assisting with the management of social advertising networks
- Creating and assisting with the sending of newsletters and emails to our customer base
- Updating the sites with new casino brands upon deals being agreed.
- Maintaining the commercial ordering of the brands, with direction from management.
- Ensuring that on-site content is optimised for SEO: titles, meta descriptions & internal links.
- Assisting the SEO team with outreach where required.
- Working with the writing team to ensure that their content is placed live in the right manner.
TO DO IT, YOU WILL NEED:
We are looking for a friendly and #OPEN_MINDED #TEAM_MEMBER with good #WRITING and#EDITING skills. You have a great #ATTENTION_TO_DETAIL and a strong #UNDERSTANDING and#PASSION of the #ONLINE_WORLD. You should have some previous experience within the field of#CONTENT_CREATION and you probably have a basic understanding of #HTMLand#CONTENT_MANAGEMENT_SYSTEMS. We would like to see that you have basic knowledge of#SEO, since we're all SEO geeks in one way or another! You will be working alongside marketers, designers and developers as part of an energetic young team, which requires you to have strong#INTERPERSONAL skills. Strong #MANAGEMENT and #ORGANISATIONAL skills is a must to succeed in this role and you need to be comfortable working #QUICKLY and to strict #DEADLINES. We also want you to have a basic understanding OR the desire to learn, about the #IGAMING_INDUSTRY.