Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Approach People Recruitment|
|Job Title||Marketing Manager|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Start Date||Two Months|
|Date Posted||about 3 years ago|
This is for creative thinkers. For people who love to come up with big ideas, but don’t really mind rolling up their sleeves, getting involved and never shying away from a challenge too. This is your opportunity to be part of one of the fastest growing airlines in Europe. We’re looking for a skilled and driven Marketing Executive to join us and help deliver our communications plans for Germany, and its secondary markets the Czech Republic and Poland.
Our Marketing team are at the forefront of our business, and you’ll be hard-pressed to find yourself a dull moment as you deliver best-in-class marketing campaigns to achieve our commercial and brand objectives as we expand across Europe. Your responsibilities as a Marketing Executive will include integrated-campaign planning and execution aligned with country strategy and central marketing guidelines. You’ll also manage content on our German, Czech Republic and Poland websites and digital and search programmes, and work with third-party suppliers such as creative and media agencies to make sure that all agreements are fulfilled. And while we expect a lot from you, there’s plenty to look forward to in return.
- As a Marketing Executive, you’ll be of graduate calibre, with a strong understanding of the local media environment. Experience of working in a fast-paced retail-marketing environment and of managing external agencies will also be key (1-3 years).
- Very strong digital skills are important too, along with sound ecommerce and CRM knowledge (1-3 years).
- You’ll have the skills to manage the creative development and media planning processes for through-the-line communications, from planning and briefing through to execution.
- A self-starter who’s quick on their feet, you’ll have the natural ability to find ways of improving current practices and outputs to drive change. And of course, the role of a Marketing Executive also calls for excellent analytical and communication skills in both German and English.
Our goal is to inspire a whole generation of travellers to say ‘yes’ to new experiences and opportunities. As Europe's leading airline, we fly on more of Europe’s top 100 routes than any other airline, and last year we connected over 60 million people across more than 30 countries. Our people are at the heart of our success and we think it’s important that we share the benefits of our success with them. You’d expect us to offer great travel benefits, but in addition to being able to climb on-board our flights at heavily reduced rates, you’ll also benefit from discounted rates on holidays, car hire, and hotels. Across our network we have offers and benefits specific to the countries we operate in, and beyond these, you’ll be joining a vibrant, fast-paced and forward-thinking environment.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Online Marketing Sales Adviser
€11000 - 16000
Das Unternehmen. Liebst du es zu wissen was gerade in der technischen Welt passiert? Du magst Online-Werbung und neue Technologien? Wenn du technisch begabt, kreativ u...9 days ago
- French Speaking Marketing Specialist
Simply put, we are a recruitment agency by the name of Dnl-Limited Recruitment. At Dnl-Limited Recruitment, we strive to live and work by our core values. We work by t...about 2 months ago
- Dutch Marketing Specialist
Simply put, we are a recruitment agency by the name of Dnl-Limited Recruitment. At Dnl-Limited Recruitment, we strive to live and work by our core values. We work by t...2 months ago
- Marketing and Innovation Trainee
€6000 - 12000
The Company. “Would you like to leave your footprints in a constantly growing start-up company?“ Blu Selection – Offering Quality Recruitment Solutions to companies an...3 months ago
- Regional Content Manager (English)
€based on the experience
Are you an ambitious marketer with experience in shaping strong marketing teams and delivery processes? Do you have excellent social skills and a successful track-reco...7 days ago