Get similar jobs by email Register →
A chance to make a difference in the world!
Our client is a world leading provider of hands on teaching equipment and methods for renewable energy at various levels of education, from middle school to university. They design, produce and distribute science kits, training systems and educational STEM programs across the world.
A young and entrepreneurial team is based between Prague, Los Angeles and Berlin. We are now looking for an experienced marketing manager to work closely with the COO and the CEO of the group to take the company to the next level in terms of marketing and digital infrastructure.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities within budget.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity.
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Creating and maintaining a wide range of different marketing materials.
- Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Analysing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
Do you feel that this might be a suitable role for you? Your profile is most likely the following;
- Clear and demonstrable experience from similar activities and responsibilities
- Excellent, clean and concise written and spoken communication skills, fluency in English
- Ability to self-start, initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Entrepreneurial mindset: no task is too difficult or too small to complete
- Passion for education, clean energy, sustainability and having a positive social impact
Compensation & Perks:
a competitive base salary, travel opportunities along the year, the ability to mould your own career and have immediate impact from day one.
To apply for this position, please send a copy of your CV in English language and a brief covering letter to Martin.
Please read carefully and copy all of the below text into your email before sending any application to Dorset Management s. r. o., company ID No.: 246 92 336.
I agree that the Dorset Management s.r.o. ID No.: 246 92 336 will store my personal data (name, surname, date of birth, residence address, phone, fax, e-mail and information about my education, skills and professional experience) for the sole purpose of mediation of a job (including filing, editing and sorting of said data and its presentation to third parties from EU member states whose identity will be communicated to me), in accordance with the Act No. 101/2000 Coll. on Personal Data Protection for an unlimited period of time or till receipt of a written request to remove the data.
I confirm being made aware of my rights in connection with access to and protection of personal data.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Marketing Manager
City of London, London
€£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Marketing Manager The City, London Permanent Full Time Up to £45K + Bonus + Benefits Our client, an international company within the IT sector, is looking for a Market...5 days ago
- Norwegian Speaking Marketing Manager to Malta
€27000 - 35000
Nå søker vi deg som Marketing Manager for vår voksende kunde på Malta! Har du erfaring fra markedsledelse og ser etter en ny utfordring? Da er dette kanskje den store ...2 months ago
- Trade Marketing Specialist
€30000 - 40000
Job Title: Trade Marketing Specialist Department: Partner Relations Reporting to: Trade Marketing Manager Contract: Permanent Job Purpose: You are an innovative and cr...about 14 hours ago
- Performance Marketing Consultant (Dutch)
Are you looking for an exciting Online Marketing career in one of the top 5 Tech company in the world? Are you analytical, proactive and passionate by online marketing...10 days ago
- Performance Marketing Consultant (Danish)
Are you looking for an exciting Online Marketing career in one of the top 5 Tech company in the world? Are you analytical, proactive and passionate by online marketing...11 days ago