Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Abroad Experience Recruitment|
|Job Title||Marketing Manager Mobile Applications - Utrecht|
|Job Type||Temporary Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Our Reference||2281 - 5997|
|Salary||€1 per annum|
|Date Posted||about 2 months ago|
Our client, a successful and pioneering business in the app industry, is seeking an outstanding Mobile Marketing Manager B2C Apps to join their rapidly growing team in their Utrecht office. They specialize in providing software, data and research. In order to stay at the forefront of the app industry they are continuously implementing excellent app strategies and increasing both their efficiency and network.
- Growth of B2C user base
- Develop marketing vision, strategies and execution for key targets worldwide.
- Ensure B2C awareness in order to grow user volumes.
- Leading the team, by coaching them to become better at what they do and help them to become winners.
- Make decisions based on data, and be creative in your methods. Attract new users by implementing effective ad campaigns..
- Keep an analysis of competitors in the market and set-up a Public Relations strategy to promote apps effectively.
- Keep ahead of competitors by initiating ad networks.
- Base your decisions on app data, research and metrics.
- Ensure that you keep ahead of mobile apps and app store developments
- Jointly with the App Product teams contribute to the success of the B2C market.
- Masters degree in Marketing, Business Administration or Economics.
- Energetic and creative personality.
- Curious and enthusiastic about technology
- Excellent interpersonal skills, you can communicate with people across all cultures.
- Strong interest in the mobile app industry
- Minimum of 4 years experience in web products / mobile apps and/or strategic marketing role in an Internet company.
- Experience leading marketing teams.
- Good experience with social media marketing, product marketing and public relations.
- Fully fluent in speaking, reading and written English.
Ref: 2281 - 5997