Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Kerr Multilingual Recruitment|
|Job Title||Material Planner|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||£18000.00 - £21000.00 per annum + Bonus + Benefits + travel allowance|
|Date Posted||5 months ago|
Up to £21K + bonus + benefits + travel allowance
Our client, an internationally leading IT hardware company, is seeking to appoint a Material Planner. The successful candidate will be managing inventory control and procurement for packaging material as well as other administration duties.
What you'll do:
- Packaging material inventory control, procurement, delivery tracking, recycling and quality control.
- Purchasing packaging materials to support packing demand, making sure material supply is on time and economic.
- Managing material inventory level in line with company goals
- Quality control on material supply, including spec approval, spot checking on delivery, exception handling and providing vendor performance reports.
- Packing machine troubleshooting and maintenance.
What you'll need:
- Fluent English, spoken and written
- Experience in graphic design is desirable
- Experience in packing machinery trouble shooting/maintenance
- Basic computer skill using office software and email system
- If you have not been contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.
- We accept spontaneous applications via email - do not hesitate to send us your CV, stating what kind of role you would be looking for.
- Please do not hesitate to regularly have a look at the Kerr Recruitment website for an overview of all our vacancies.
- We will keep your application for 12 months. If you would like us to stop processing your data before that time please inform us by sending an email to info @ kerr-recruitment . co . uk