Get similar jobs by email Register →
- Keeping all equipment in top running condition through an effective preventative maintenance program.
- Will work with a master technician
- You'll be responsible for repairs to all rental equipment, shop equipment, and trucks in accordance with HERC quality and efficiency standards.
- Knowledge of Internal Combustion Engines (both gas and diesel), DC Electrical Systems, Propane Systems, Hydraulics, Track Equipment, Aerial Equipment, and Heavy Trucks/Automotive is preferred
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot: Fuel Systems, Electrical Systems, Hydraulic Systems, and Propane Systems is preferred
- Basic welding techniques
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment
- Willingness to work overtime when required
- Maintain a clean driving record
- 1st/2nd/3rd or 4th year apprentice Mechanic
- Knowledge of the heavy equipment industry, diesel engine experience and hydraulics preferred.
- Strong electrical diagnosis skills preferred
- Clean Driver's abstract and valid Driver's License
- Ability to work overtime
- Able to lift 50+ lbs
- Able to participate in the on call rotation, being available and ready to work while on call
Hertz is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Social Media Support Specialist To Belfast, Northern Ireland
€City centre location, Onsite gym and canteen + Excellent relocation package.
We are looking for a German Social Media Support Specialist to join the team in Belfast! Our client focus on customer engagement and improving business outcomes for ov...2 months ago