Get similar jobs by email Register →
We're now seeking experienced Mechanical and Electrical Product Design Engineers to work alongisde our Software DevOps teams in our new Global R&D Centre in Prague focusing on designing and prototyping our Smart Energy applications.
- As a member of a fast-paced multi-disciplinary team, you will use your creativity and diverse range of engineering experience to explore solutions to a variety of engineering problems. As a product design engineer, you participate in the design, analysis, and prototyping of new concepts. You work in a manufacturing and product oriented development environment and collaborate with vendors and outside sources in order to see parts through to manufacture.
- You want to help shape IoT products balancing safety, performance and appearance. You like to work in a team that balances these in an innovative design environment. You are comfortable communicating among a team to establish a design direction, creating prototypes that prove it
- Design, specify and set-up fully operational prototype workshops within the R&D Centre in Prague
- Oversee product lifecycle develpoment from concept to design, prototype and final production
- Make recommendations to continuously improve design architecture and manufacturing processes
- Work with in-house teams to guide the product successfully to market
- BS degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years of relevant work experience with product design
- Experience with CAD, CAM, CAE and mechanical simulation tools
- Opportunity to join a world leading international design and development organisation
- Long-term opportunities to grow as the Centre expands,
- Genuine scope for creativity and individual input, we’re seeking people that are seeking constant learning opportunities,
- Relocation package for people moving to Prague, including financial support for accommodation during your first months in Prague,
- Competitive Salary
To apply for this position, please send a copy of your CV in English language and a brief covering letter.
Please read carefully and copy all of the below text into your email before sending any application to Dorset Management s. r. o., company ID No.: 246 92 336.
I agree that the Dorset Management s.r.o. ID No.: 246 92 336 will store my personal data (name, surname, date of birth, residence address, phone, fax, e-mail and information about my education, skills and professional experience) for the sole purpose of mediation of a job (including filing, editing and sorting of said data and its presentation to third parties from EU member states whose identity will be communicated to me), in accordance with the Act No. 101/2000 Coll. on Personal Data Protection for an unlimited period of time or till receipt of a written request to remove the data.
I confirm being made aware of my rights in connection with access to and protection of personal data.