Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Abroad Experience Recruitment|
|Job Title||Mechanical Engineering Support - French OR German - Amsterdam|
|Job Type||Temporary Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Our Reference||2018 - 5808|
|Salary||€1 per annum|
|Location||Amsterdam, North Holland|
|Date Posted||over 2 years ago|
The Technical Support Engineer Group is an integral part of our client service and support department. This team, based out of our EMEA region headquarters in Amsterdam, provides native language first-line technical support to the customer service department and customers. In addition, engineers focus on special solutions for unique customer needs and give advice on what product solutions will meet customer requirements best.
- Approve new and critical applications
- Support Customer Service Account Representatives with belt recommendations
- Assist in the approval and handling special belts
- Solve customer problems via telephone
- Assist in the training and coaching of Customer Service Account Representatives
- Provide support with CAD drawings
- Bachelor's or HBO level education, or equivalent, in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years experience related to material handling, or in technical Customer Support
- Understand the basics of 2D and 3D CAD
- Able to analyse and solve technical problems over the phone
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Service minded; self-managed mentality with a sense of ownership
- Native-level French OR German speaker, with business level of communication skills English.
- Additional language skills are advantageous.
Ref: 2018 - 5808