Get similar jobs by email Register →
Vykonia is young company in a multi billion dollar market; Mobile Advertising. In this rapidly expanding market, Vykonia’s fast growing mobile performance network, acquires large volumes of global mobile traffic, and monetizes it with innovative performance marketing solutions. We work with many large networks, direct publishers and media buyers, where our solutions bring value to their mobile traffic inventory.
We are now looking to build our own media buying team, to acquire traffic from ad-networks and direct publishers to monetize with our offer inventory. This position is focused on acquiring traffic from various sources.
- You will be responsible for researching and analysing potential advertising partners for varied online campaigns, acquiring traffic on a CPA, CPI, CPC, CPM or Rev Share basis.
- Build the advertising network over long term basis, managing relationships with affiliates.
- You will track and monitor the performance of each advertising channel and modify campaigns to improve results.
- Build and maintain ad network, affiliate network relations
- Plan, set up and maintain mobile ad campaigns on ad networks
- Monitor performance and adjust bids and creative to maximize performance
- Collaboration with tech team in order to scale successful campaigns
Qualifications and characteristics
- Degree in marketing, mathematices, or other relevant area
- Working experience in digital marketing online and/or mobile
- Can come from a financial analysis background
- Passion for numbers, statistics and drive to always improve results
- Good communication skills in English (both spoken and written)
- Stress resistant and comfortable in a challenging and ever-changing fast-paced environment
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude with high motivation and dedication
- Superior logical and analytical thinking abilities
- Profound understanding of dynamics in the internet, tech savvy
What we offer:
- Competitive fixed salary and attractive paid-by-performance variable part
- Opportunity to build your career in in the fastest growing area of digital marketing
- Be part of a highly motivated and focused team with a strong dedication to performance, Big Data and optimization.
- Ability to grow your network in the mobile advertising space
If you would like to apply for this job, please send a copy of your CV to James Egan, using the application button below
Please read carefully and copy all of the below text into your email before sending any application to Dorset Management s. r. o., company ID No.: 246 92 336.
I agree that the Dorset Management s.r.o. ID No.: 246 92 336 will store my personal data (name, surname, date of birth, residence address, phone, fax, e-mail and information about my education, skills and professional experience) for the sole purpose of mediation of a job (including filing, editing and sorting of said data and its presentation to third parties from EU member states whose identity will be communicated to me), in accordance with the Act No. 101/2000 Coll. on Personal Data Protection for an unlimited period of time or till receipt of a written request to remove the data.
I confirm being made aware of my rights in connection with access to and protection of personal data.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Client Support Agent Abroad (Dutch speaking )
€10000 - 38000
Dreaming to go abroad? Go working as a Client Support Agent in Sofia while you are speaking Dutch! Euroccor: Euroccor JSC, established in 2005 and partner of Mifratel,...3 months ago