Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Hays Netherlands|
|Job Title||Medior Deployment Project Manager|
|Job Type||Temporary Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||€1 per uur + Negotiable hourly rate|
|Location||Eindhoven , Noord-Brabant|
|Date Posted||over 1 year ago|
Medior Deployment Project Manager - Eindhoven - lead deployment of new infra solutions in the R&D IT domain
Start date: 01/02/2016
End date: 31/12/2016
Hours a week: 40
The R&D IT Infra Engineering Services is responsible for management and support of the R&D Design Environment infrastructure. The Design environment comprises a complex landscape of EDA Applications supported by High Performance compute/storage environments consolidated in 5+ regional datacenters. The design environment is used by over 10.000 designers located over 25+ premises. The state-of-the-art infrastructure has over 15.000 cores and few PBytes of data, serving over 2000plus CAD applications & versions. The infra services team are located globally. For our R&D-IT Domain, we are looking for a medior Deployment Project Manager that has the ambition to participate in innovation projects within the infrastructure operating R&D IT Compute platform and Product Application Layer.
Scope of work
As medior Deployment Project Manager you will lead deployment of new infrastructure solutions in the R&D IT Solutions domain. You work in close cooperation with Application Groups and Engineering teams.
Your job is to:
- Lead multiple deployment projects for the infrastructure environment, including the Linux OS.
- Create project set up and communicate with the project team (variable 2-6 fte.)
- Take care of execution and stakeholder management
- Communicate and align with internal customers to deploy new solutions
- Ambitious and Project Manager with strong drive for delivery
- Experience within a leading high-tech and/or international environment
- Experience with Agile and/or Prince 2 methods
- ITIL and operational support; (Certification preferred)
- Outgoing personality who enjoys a fast paced technology environment
- Strong drive and team player mentality
- Good communication skills and creativity
- Project language: English
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call me now.